𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

"Ight, I think I got the perfect fit now!" Chrisean smiled at how adorable Von looked pulling out another outfit.

At this point, they were 25 minutes late to whatever India had planned and they were on the 10th outfit decision.

"Ok, let's see what you got, baby." Chrisean laughed, picking up the first outfit, doing a 360 so Von could see how it look.

"Nah, it don't suit ya body, no disrespect."

"I get it." She nodded, grabbing the second outfit

-
-
-

5 more outfits later, they both agreed that outfit number 7 was the one they liked the most.

"Ight now let's cmon fa India blow my phone up."

"Damn ma you thick asf." He whispered, slapping her ass.

"Stop Von!" She giggled as they made their way to his car.

-
-
-

So the first stop was Dave & Busters, which just so happened to be Chriseans favorite game arcade, so when they pulled up, her eyes lit up like a little kid on Christmas.

Damn she cute as hell.. I should fuck tha shit outta her right nie.

Von thought to himself but shook it off going to help her out of the car.

"Cmon ma, we like 35 minutes late." He laughed as they walked to the door.

"AYE TWIN!" Durks voice yelled.

"WASSUP FOENEM!" Von yelled back, rushing towards him, still not letting Chriseans hand go.

"Whea y'all was at?"

"Tha crib, bro, she had to shower n shit, then she aint know what ta wear so we went thru a couple clothes before we found the one she like."

"Mhm.. y'all bet not had been fuckin." Booka rolled his eyes.

"Ayo shut ya gay ass up, yo." Chrisean laughed.

"The way you talk sexy as hell.." Von smirked looking down at her with low eyes.

"Von.." She blushed.

"Y'all nasty as hell, get tha fuck inside." Durk shook his head, opening the door, letting everyone in.

-
-
-

"OH SHIT!" Chrisean yelled, causing the group to look over at her.

She was currently playing on the VR set that Dave & Busters had, which at the moment, had her running towards a very tall cliff with a monster chasing her, she either had to jump or let the monster kill her.

She immediately stopped her feet once she seen the cliff which caused her to yell.

"What's wrong ma?" Von said.

"Nun, I'm just scared as hell." She laughed, looking behind her, seeing the monster getting closer.

"Ooh move bitch!" She yelled, "Oh fuck no, I'm not doing this!" She said, clicking the 'quit' button, taking off the headset and putting the controller down.

"You good, Princess?" Von said looking at the expression on her face.

The truth was, she wasn't ok. She was sad, she missed Blue, she wondered where he was, what he was doing, who he was doing, and it made her heart hurt.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"You sure, we ca' talk-"

"I'm fine, Dayvon!" She snapped.

He put his hands up in surrender, "Ok, just lemme know, cause I-"

He was cut off by her rolling her eyes and walking out of the building. She didn't know where she was going but she knew she needed a walk to clear her mind.

"AYE! CHRISEAN!" A voice came from behind her.

"LEAVE ME THA FUCK ALONE, VON!"

It wasn't long before a large hand grabbed her arm, turning her around, she was met with his low, angry eyes that looked at her, daring her to say something.

"Don't ever in ya fuckin life walk away from me again when I talk to you. You understand?"

She nodded.

"Words."

"Yes."

"That's what tha fuck I thought. Now 'round hea we talk about our issues, so what the fuck is wrong witchu?" He let her arm go.

"I just was thinking about Blue, and what he doing.. stuff like that." She leaned on her hip, scratching her arm, nervously.

"Yea I kno', this shit might be fuckin wit ya brain a lil bit. But let up aight? Don't snap on me or anybody else cause you chose a bitch ass nigga to call yours."

"Ok."

"Cmere." He opened his arms, letting her walk into them as they rocked side to side.

"I love you, Chrisean, and I mean it." He pressed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I- I love you too." She smiled in his chest, smelling his Dolce & Gabbana light blue cologne.

💕