𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
(𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺)

"Good morning, Von!" Chrisean turned over smiling at her boyfriend.

"Good morning, Princess." He smiled down at her, pressing a kiss on her forehead.

Her eyes started to water at the simple gesture, she didn't know why she started to cry but she did, lately her emotions and hormones had been super off and made her a lot more sensitive than normal.

"Why you crying mama?" Von chuckled, seeing her bottom lip poke out and quiver as her face scrunched up with tears falling from her eyes.

"You just so sweet to me and I love you!" She whined out, tucking her head into his chest.

"You so fine." He laughed, grabbing her face, kissing her lips.

"Where you going?" She asked as he got out of bed.

"Just some interviews. You wanna come? You still nauseous?" He asked her, kissing her forehead while he pulled his pants on.

Blue never wanted me to come to interviews with him..

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I wanna come!" Chrisean jumped on him, causing him to instinctively wrap his arms around her waist.

"Alright ma, well get ready, cause we rey leave in like 35 minutes. The interview don't start till 1 tho." He smiled at her, kissing her lips a few times before putting her down.

-
-
-

(𝟭𝟮:𝟱𝟬 𝗽𝗺)

"CHRISEAN! CHRISEAN!" The paparazzi yelled her name as she waved towards them, showing them her little baby bump with a smile.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" One of the female paparazzi yelled, "HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU?"

"ALMOST TWO WEEKS!" She smiled, as they walked into the building where the podcast interview was going to take place.

Once they got inside the building, they sat down with the host of the interview, named Amiyah, who was a transgender woman. They started preparing to go on air, Chrisean and Von put their headphones on, getting comfortable.

The interviewer did her intro before introducing them.

"And today we have.."

"King Von, Oblock's finest." Von smiled, talking into the mic.

"And.."

"THE BIG BABY!!" Chrisean said before doing her signature laugh into the mic, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"So, tell me how y'all have been? Chrisean, how's the pregnancy going, you really shocked us with that announcement!"

"We've been doing aight, juss chilling n making music forreal." Von said, rubbing Chrisean's stomach.

"The pregnancy has been stressful, definitely," Chrisean sighed, nodding her head. "The first few days were rough, I was high risk, and I kind of still am.." She let out a hard sigh, looking up to avoid tears spilling down her face.

"It's ok, Princess." Von said, kissing her cheek.

She used her knuckle to lightly wipe the tears off her eye, "Yea it's ok. I'm still a high risk but I am healthier and there is still almost a 30% chance that I will lose the baby, but my doctor said I am in the lower percentage so I'm not too worried." She smiled at Amiyah.

The woman looked at her with sympathy, "I'm so sorry to hear that, Chrisean. I'm praying for you, hoping for a full term, healthy pregnancy and baby and I'm sure everyone else on the radio is too. I won't be able to go through that kind of pain but I can't imagine how heart wrenching it is for you.." Amiyah leaned over to touch Chriseans hand causing the woman to tear up more.

"Don't cry, Sean." Amiyah smiled at her, rubbing her hand with her thumb.

-
-
-

After a small break, the sappy shit was over and they were having fun telling stories and reminiscing.

"I hear that there is some new things you're working on, Sean!"

"Yessss! I'm so excited, thank you to my baby, Von for helping me with everything." Chrisean smiled looking over at Von who was already looking at her with a huge smile on his face.

He completely adored her and everything she stood for. All her faults and failures, he loved them and accepted them. All her scars and trauma, he kissed and hugged them, accepting that they only made her a better person and he was grateful to have her carry his 4th child.

-
-
-

(𝟯:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺)

The interview was now over, but they still had a party to go to so they didn't waste too much time talking with everyone but Amiyah stole Chrisean for a moment for some words of encouragement.

"I love you, Chrisean. No, I don't know you, but I know that you're a great person, and that you are trying your hardest. Text or call me if you ever need anything." She smiled giving the younger woman a card with her phone number and email on it.

Chrisean started to tear up, "Thank you." She pressed herself into the woman's chest, giving her a tight hug, which was returned.

"You're welcome, honey." She kissed her head before letting her go.

"I love you, Chrisean, and I would be so honored to have you as a friend and support you if you have no one else doing so." Amiyah smiled, before Chrisean nodded, walking away with tears still in her eyes.

"You ok, Princess? Nobody messin' witchu right? I'a beat a nigga ass again." Von kissed her lips, wiping the tears from her eyes.

She giggled quietly, "No daddy, I'm ok!" She smiled kissing his lips.

"Alright, cmon get in, the spot we going to a good hour away so you can take a lil nap now we ca' get some good before we get there." He grabbed her hand, guiding her into the car getting in after her.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒💛