𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟳𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

"Ma what we gone wear?" Von asked, walking out of the bathroom.

"Whatchu mean we, nigga? You just got out tha shower find something to wear." She laughed.

"Nahh bae we gotta match." He got in her face, pressing kisses all over it, making her giggle.

"Von stoppp~ we gotta meet the others soon!" She giggled, pushing his face away.

"Ight well imma hurry up." He smirked, going to get dressed.

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨

𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬💸💙 #𝐨𝐭𝐟 #𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧

@𝐦𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐩𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞🖕🏾💙

@𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐯𝐯 𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲💕
↪️ @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐚💙

@𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐨❤️ 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐟 𝐮𝐩!!!

@𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐧

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭🤰🏽💕 #𝐨𝐭𝐟 #𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐲𝐲𝐲

@𝐦𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐩𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐬💕

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬💸
↪️ @𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 💋❤️

@𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐭𝐭𝐭💋💋

@𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 😂😂
↪️ @𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨 𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨.. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐞 🖕🏽🖕🏽😂😂

Chrisean rolled her eyes at the girls comment, putting her clothes and shoes on.

-
-
-

"OH MY GOD!!" Chrisean shrieked, covering her eyes with her hands as she began to tear up. They were currently in a house that Von had rented out for a party, a party in celebration of their relationship as the baby.

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐉𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄! 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃! ❤️

The streamer on the front door read, which had caused her to cry. Inside the house you could hear the bass of music playing and inside was absolutely beautiful. Marble counters with with white marble floors, different foods and salsas placed on the counters and the separate island counter in the middle of the kitchen.

Across from the kitchen was the living room where 2k23 was loading on the screen, as some of the otf members picked up some controllers. Further down there were different bedrooms that were a little too decorated for a house he rented for only the night.. but Chrisean excused it.

"Cmon baby, let's have fun." Von smiled, giving her a kiss as they walked back to the kitchen and living room with everyone else.

-
-
-

"SAID I DON'T BOTHER WIT THESE HOES DON'T LET THESE HOES BOTHER ME! THEY SEE PICTURES, THEY SAY GOALS! BITCH IM WHO THEY TRYNA BE!" Chrisean and India yelled, rapping along with Bodak Yellow by Cardi B.

"LOOK I MIGHT JUST CHILL IN SOME BAPE, I MIGHT JUST CHILL WIT YA BOO, I MIGHT JUST FEEL ON YA BABE!" Chrisean yelled the lyrics, walking over to Von, twerking on his lap as people recorded her, smacking her ass and rapping along with her.

"MY PUSSY FEEL LIKE A LAKE, HE WANNA SWIM WIT HIS FACE! IM LIKE OKAY! I LET EM GET WHAT HE WANT, HE BUY ME YVES SAINT LAURENT AND A NEW WHIP, ONE THAT GO FAST AS A HORSE, I GOT THE TRUNK INNA FRONT!" She grinded on Von's lap, feeling him get hard as he grabbed and slapped her ass, but she was a lil too lit to care at the moment.

Everyone continued to dance, sing, and rap throughout, Chrisean really liked the vibe, she felt more at home and with family than she ever did in her hometown or with Johnathan.

"AYE CUT THE MUSIC DOWN CUT THE MUSIC DOWN!" She yelled to the DJ and he nodded, turning the volume down. She picked up a lingering microphone, bringing it to her lips about to speak as her eyes began to water.

"Thank y'all so much forreal, I've never had nobody do no shit like this for me. An entire party simply for me, my relationship, and my baby, I really cannot explain how happy this makes me and I really want y'all to know, all y'all that's in here— I love y'all and I will beat a bitch up bout y'all. That's it!" She giggled, causing everyone else to laugh as the DJ cut the music back up.

She turned off the microphone, putting it back down, sitting back on the couch next to Von.

"I love you ma." He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too daddy." She giggled, kissing him.

"Mhm." He groaned, grabbing her neck as they continued to make out.

"I really love you daddy." She cried laying on Von's shoulder with his arm around her, falling asleep.

"I love you more, Princess." He kissed her forehead one last time before she fell asleep.

💕