𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

"Wow.. all these niggas fine as fuck." Chrisean whispered to India as they walked in the party.

"Hell yea." India nodded, "Go mingle girl, I'm gonna go pee real quick, unless you wanna come with? I know you're a lil shy."

"No, I think I'll be fine, thank you though." Chrisean smiled as India nodded, walking towards the bathroom.

Chrisean explored, walking further into the party, getting to the space that the bar and living room shared. She looked on the couch, seeing fine ass niggas sitting there, smoking, drinking, and other bitches taking shots.

I could make some good friends here.

She seen Durk and waved at him trying to get his attention, he peeped it and excused himself from the conversation he was in, walking over to her.

"Wassup sis?"

"Y'all got some henny, that's my shit."

"No shit we got henny, tha fuck. Cmon. Come drink wit us. I'a introduce you to foenem."

"Ight." Rock shrugged, walking over to the living room with Durk.

"Aye who this bitch?" A girl on the couch said.

Chrisean cocked her head back at the audacity of this bitch, but she quickly changed her facial expression.

You can't come to a new city and start beating bitches up, rock.

"I'm Chrisean, but people call me Rock. Nice to meet you." Chrisean fake smiled, trying to hide the mug on her face.

The girl looked her up and down, rolling her eyes, "My name Christina."

"Oh aii.. nice to meet you." Rock felt herself getting frustrated.

"Ight sis, here's the henny, you want a-" Before Durk could get his question out, Chrisean started water falling the drink.

"Oh I'm sorry, what'd you say."

"Damn you drink that shit like water, ma." A voice came from the couch, causing Chrisean to turn to where the voice came from.

A fine ass dark skin, his lips were plump, his nose was a lil big, and his eyes were small and you could see the faint hairs of his eyebrows, and most importantly, his black and blonde locs that shaped his face.