𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄.

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻 '𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸' 𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗷𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝟮𝟰@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

𝟮𝟰
@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗻

-
-
-

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

It was now 5:30 pm and Von had just got in the house.

"Ma? You here?" He walked in the house, looking around for her.

"Yea.." She answered, weakly from upstairs.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, throw up and blood running down her chin while there was a trash can below her feet that was collecting it.

"Hey daddy." She smiled up at him before she quickly grabbed the trash can and continued to throw up.

"Aye aye! You good?" He rushed over to her side, pulling her hair away from the trash as she continued to throw up.

"Yea, I'm ok." She giggled.

"Why's it blood in there, Chrisean? Fuck wrong witchu?"

"I don't know.." She groaned out, shrugging her shoulders as she threw up some more.

Truth is she really hadn't ate anything in a while, her body was really tired and she missed Von so much.

"Where were you?"

"I was busy." He said, rubbing her back.

"You're a liar."

"No I'm not, ma." He shook his head while she threw up, "Now go shower n get dressed cause we going out wit Durknem."

-
-
-

"Whea you wan to eat, Sean?" Durk looked over at Chrisean who hadn't really talked the whole day.

"Oh I'm not hungry." She shook her head, looking up at him with sad eyes.

"You sure, Sean? You haven't ate all day." India sat down beside her, rubbing her back.

"Yeah I'm just tired, I was throwing up a lot of blood and stuff this morning, I just don't know what ta do." She shook her head as everyone looked at her, sympathetically.

"You think you wanna go to the hospital?"

"Nah.." She shook her head, feeling a sudden urge wave of nausea, she ran to the bathroom, not being able to make it to the toilet she threw up on the floor.

"FUCK!" Everyone heard her yell, rushing towards the noise.

"Shit shit.. Booka help me clean this shit up, Wop n Von help her inna car. Yall and India will take her to the hospital." Durk ordered everyone and they did as he said.

-
-
-

"Well.. there's good news and bad news." The doctor made a face as he flipped through the paper on his clipboard.

"Good news first please." India said, the others in the room agreeing.

"Well, Ms. Malone is pregnant, I would say only about 2 days.. congratulations! However, she is what we call high risk, which means that she is more likely to have a miscarriage.. that explains the blood and such."

Everyone in the room cried silently hearing the news, but Chrisean cried the hardest.

"It's ok mama, it's ok." Von whispered in her ear as they rocked side to side in a hug.

"It's ok, Chrisean.." She whispered to herself.

"Yeah, it's ok Princess, don't worry, we gon' get thru this ight?" Von smiled at her as they pulled away, wiping her tears.

"Mhmm.." She nodded, smiling back at him.

💕