𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄.

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 '𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗲' 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗲𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝟮𝟵@𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗲

𝟮𝟵
@𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗲

-
-
-

𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

India smiled looking at Chrisean having a great time. She didn't know where she was from, who she was, why she was in Chicago, or how long she was gonna be here but she was glad that she could bring her here to have a good time.

"Hey Sean, you ok? I don't mean to bother you." India asked sweetly as Chrisean was talking to Von.

"Huh? Oh yea, I'm ok! How are you? Somebody messing wit you? Cause I beat bitches up forreal, ask about me." Chrisean laughs.

"Nahh girl, ain't nobody tryin' shit wimme, and if they did, I promise these hands work." India smiled.

"Oh ok, cause yknow I gotchu, Indi!" Chrisean smiled, hugging India, which she returned of course.

"Well I'll leave y'all alone." India sat Chrisean back down, giving a wink to Von who rolled his eyes as she walked away.

"God she smells so good.." Chrisean huffed.

"You do too, ma." Von laughed.

"Yea but not as good as her.." Chrisean spoke sleepily. All the alcohol and dancing had gotten to her.

She began yawning, finding herself on Von's lap, with her face in his chest and her legs on either side of his as his arms wrapped around her waist.

"You sleepy?" He spoke softly in her ear.

She lifted her head up at the sound of his voice.

"Huh? No." She shook her head, sitting up, trying to get off his lap.

"Nah, stay here, you know you sleepy, Rock."

She nodded, her eyes slightly closed already as her body pulled her back into his chest, eventually falling asleep.

💕

ANOTHER ONE; HOW WE FEELING??

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍?

𝐉𝐎𝐇𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍?

𝐕𝐎𝐍?

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀?

𝐕𝐎𝐍?

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐀?