Nyck De Vries (1)

⚠️TW: Bl*de Bl**d, d**th hate comments.⚠️ you have been warned so don't come yelling at me.

The F1 drivers were currently at USA for the Miami tour location before they needed to fly over to Italy. the race had just ended and everyone was getting changed into their normal clothes. y/n was waiting for Nyck to finish getting changed. y/n was on her phone waiting and deicides to post a photo of her and Nyck took hours before the race started.

 y/n was on her phone waiting and deicides to post a photo of her and Nyck took hours before the race started

❤💬✉️

Liked by devriesnyck, KellyP and 12,927 others

ghost_: last day in Miami, gonna miss the sun lol. but cant wait for the Italy GP

Comments:

Gaslypierre: super exited to drive in Italy. Also cute photo of u both

ehmylil: u both look adorable.

Alphataurifan1: omg so cute.

PiastriOscar: omg sooo cute and yes can't wait to drive in Italy

Nyckfan1: ew how dare u take photo with him ur two ugly.

_f1fan: no this is not right she can't be taking photos with him.

y/n was reading the comments under the post she just posted and liked the one's by the other's and the fans who loved her and Nyck but she noticed how many negative comments there were in the comments she started to cry because of it.

Y/n heard footsteps she quickly stopped crying and wiped her tears away and looked up to see Nyck leaving his driver's room. Nyck noticed that y/n's eye's were puffy and looks at her worried, "what's wrong y/n why have u been crying."

"huh oh I was just watching a sad video nothing major don't worry." "are u sure u know u can always tell me if something is wrong." y/n nods and then stands up and smiles "let's go before we are late." "ok let's go." Nyck and y/n left the building and made their way over to the car.

once they got to the airport where everyone else was already waiting for Nyck and y/n, "took you long enough." "sorry I couldn't find my shoe's." "its fine its lucky we still got another 2 hours of waiting before we fly to Italy."

2 hours go by and everyone is now boarding the flight they are taking to go to Italy. after hours of flying and traveling to the hotel everyone now was in their room's Nyck and y/n shared one room since there wasn't enough room's for everyone to have their own room.

it was the next day and the F1 drivers were now on the track practising for the upcoming race on Sunday. y/n was in Nyck's driver's room and she had taken a selfie in the mirror and posted it to her Instagram.

 y/n was in Nyck's driver's room and she had taken a selfie in the mirror and posted it to her Instagram