Esteban Ocon (5)

Esteban and Lance are lovers who have been together for 4 years and everything was going grate for them but recently things for the couple have been going bad Lance was always telling Esteban,

he was busy and sometimes he was telling the truth but the other times he wasn't he was straight up lying to him. Esteban thought nothing of it until he had seen Lance with Pierre and the way,

Lance was looking at Pierre was the way he used to look at Esteban. Esteban was currently talking to Mick about the last race of the season and talking about how Netflix were always had their camera's on him and it made him feel un comfterble sometimes

Mick hated the fact the both of them were arguing and how he had noticed how Esteban was smiling unless the camera's weren't on him but he knew it was media trained smile. "Esteban what's going on." "Me and Lance are not talking." "what do you mean."

"ever since him and Pierre had started talking during that party we had during the summer vacation he hasn't even looked at me or even talk to me unless I say something and then we argue." "why thought. "I don't know I tried asking him last night but he just ended up yelling at me and telling to leave him alone." "Maybe its because the race is tomorrow and he is just stressed."

"we all know he doesn't get stressed over any races why all of a sudden he does." "ok yea true Ill talk to him about it. "ok I'll go back to the hotel I will see u there." Esteban makes his way out of the garage and left the paddock to go to the hotel." everyone had noticed how sad Esteban was and everyone followed him to make sure he is ok.

Mick on the other hand walks over to Lance and Pierre. "hey Lance can I talk to u for a minute please" "oh hey Mick and yea sure." "cool let's head to ur driver's room I don't want other people listening in." Lance nods and the both of them made their way to Lance's driver's room.

"so what's up." "I know ur going to get angry for me asking but what is going on between you and Esteban because he hasn't been eating at all for the past 3 months." "I am angry u have asked because there is nothing wrong with us." "are u sure." "yes im sure why are u asking about this anyway this is our business now don't ask anything else."

Mick got angry and left the room and made his way to the hotel they were staying at. he goes up to the front desk. "how can I assist you today." "I wanted to know if Esteban got back safely." "yes he did but he passed out here in the lobby so lucky enough Max and Charles had walked in behind him and took him to the medical centre at the paddock."

Mick thanx the staff and left the hotel and made his way to the medical centre to see that everyone but Lance was there he had noticed he was asleep. "what happened." "we all seen how sad he was and looked like he would pass out any moment and he did as he entered the hotel so we brought him here."

"the doctor said he is really ill and he might not be with us soon so we need to make sure he will be ok to drive this race and for him to win." "what do u mean by that what is wrong with my brother." "he is really ill and hasn't got long." "he has been doing treatment it should of worked." "it did and he got rid of it but it came back and worse this time."

everyone never left Esteban's room unless it was something to do with the press or going to the practise. it was now race day everyone was getting ready Esteban had just put on his helmet when Jay walk's in, "are u sure u are aloud to drive." "yes I am sure I can do this race, just promise me one thing thought." "what." "that u take my place as a bother to everyone and drive my car."

"why didn't u tell us it came back." "I didn't want anyone to worry about me they already have enough stress with the races let alone need to worry about me." "u really love all of them like a brother don't you." "yep and I always will, promise to take care of them for me." "no don't say that u will be fine." "please this is the only thing I have ever asked u to do." "I know but still u will be ok but I promise I'll take care of them all." "also u will be the one to drive my car and drive with my number as well." Jay nods and hugs Esteban.