Daniil Kvyat (2)

u and Daniil have been friends since u were born, u both had done everything together like going into Karting and making ur way up in the motorsport world, u and Daniil met Max at one of the races and became friends with him, Danill and Max went into F3 while u had gone into the World Rally Championship.

because of how busy Daniil had been he had forgotten u and Max was mad at him for it as he knew that u and Daniil were dating but by the recent news of him dating his new girlfriend Max decided he didn't want to be friends with him. many years had gone by and the both of them had graduated F2 and was now in F1 Daniil is in AlphaTauri and Max is in Red Bull.

there was no upcoming race for the WRC so u were attending the 4th race of the season, which is Azerbaijan for Baku, u were a VIP guest for Red Bull, when u arrived at the paddock and scanned ur pass to enter and u made ur way to the Red Bull hospitality, as u were walking there many people looked at you and started to take photo's.

u were stopped by a fan who wanted to take a photo with u, u nodded and smiled with the fan for the photo also signing the photo they had of u, after doing that u continued walking to the hospitality once there u entered and greeted everyone, "glad to see you again y/n we miss you here u know." "I know u do at this rate I will be asked to leave and to join u lot here."

everyone laugh's, "we wanted to ask what happened between u and Daniil because it was strange." "he cheated on me with the girl he is with now he had been seeing her since he entered F3 and because of us both being busy with our racing career it was going to end anyway." "well that is fucked up." "you can say that again." "so do u have anyone new." u and some of the other girl staff member's laugh "no I don't not yet anyway it's to soon."

"and he cheated on u go find someone that will make u happy." u shook ur head and laughed, "who would want to date a rally driver my sport is more dangerous look what happened to me last season even though I won it." "Lewis, Charles, Lando and Lance its thoughs who would date you," u look up to see Max standing there and laughed, "yea right, plus doesn't Lewis have Kristina."

"oh u have missed a few chapter's with those 2 and yea they would be the one's to date you." u laugh, "oh more gossip please take a seat and tell me what I've missed." Max sits with u and the other's and laugh's, "ok first of all congrats for wining last year's championship." "thanx." "second, last year during summer brake we all were in Brazil since Lewis and Kristina were already there she wanted to have a week with all of us driver's, wags and family so we agreed." "oh I feel like I know where this is going."

"so it was on the last night of our night in Brazil we were sat outside around the firepit talking about the season so far and other thing's when all of a sudden all we heard was people yelling, and before we even got to move everything went quite and then Lewis litterly said I am braking up with u and u can't stop me." "aha I knew it." "fuck u we ow u £20." "pay up bitches I win." everyone groaned and u laughed, everyone payed u, "continue please."

"so after Lewis said that he told us to stop what we were doing and that we were all going to a hotel that night and we would all fly back home the next morning, so that's what we did we left her place to the hotel and that morning we left." "holyshit." "I know but we still don't fully know what actually happened that night and we decided we would wait for u to be here for one u to hear the gossip and 2 for u to ask him." "now it makes sence why I got a drunk text message from Lewis from then." "wait what."

"Lewis messaged me that night after he told me he was coming home the next day but he was drunk because he was saying weird thing's and that I was the only person to ever truly understand him as I had the same childhood as him." "it would make sence he would do that." "was there anything else he said in the message." he confessed his feeling's and that was it until the next morning when he had apologized for what he said." "ain't no way he apologised for that have u seen the way he look's at you." "first of all I don't care second he is my best friend who is OLDER THAN ME."