Logan Sargent (1)

A/n: so this book mostly the beginning not the end part is something I had experienced, my ex girlfriend had little space, when she told me about it I had no clue what it was so I went to do my research and found out what it was, after doing that I had agreed to be her guardian, when she would slip into little space she panicked a little but once she knew I was there for her to talk to she felt safe and would slip back into normal mind set after a few minutes. also thanx to a fanfic I was reading it mentioned of little space so it helped a little with the info. also there is mention of light smut at the end.

you are a doctor/care taker who travel's around the world a lot with the F1 team William's racing, u are a doctor for everyone else but for Logan Sargent u were his girlfriend but also his care taker as he is a little, it becomes hard at time's when Logan goes into his little mind space because once he is in that head space he is a little kid.

Memory start:

but before u dated Logan u were a just a personal doctor for the team, u had been with the team since Alex Albon joined them, u had been his personal doctor since he joined F1, so u had also been to Red Bull and Torro Rosso, so u knew everyone, but once Alex Joined William's u went from being his personal doctor to the whole team's personal doctor.

so when Logan joined the team he was really scared when he first came to the factory and u had noticed it so u had followed along with his tour of the place, when it came to showing Logan his car u could see it in his eye's the way it sparkled,

like a little kid does when he sees something it likes. so when it came to the first race of the season u were in ur office doing paper work when there was a small knock on the door, "come in." Logan comes into the room looking panicked, "what's wrong." "I-I." u noticed Logan was crying and u got up and went to him,

"come let's sit down." Logan sit's down on the sofa and look's around y/n's office lost, u had gone to ur cupboard and grabbed a small blanket and a few colouring book before u closed the cupboard and went back to logan, when u showed him the thing's his eye's sparkled and u smiled,

"let's do some colouring for a bit." Logan nods excitedly, u gave him the colouring book and the crayons and messaged his manager to say he is with u since he wasn't feeling all that well. lucky enough that his manager knew that he was a little since she had a daughter just like him so she understood.

Logan was busy colouring to even notice that u were working on ur laptop, after a few minutes of working u looked up to look at Logan to see him looking confused before he looked down and looked back up panicking, "woah u are ok calm down." Logan look's at u and sigh's before relaxing,

"oh thanx god I came here." "I was a little surprised when u came here but I am happy u did end up here," "did I do anything stupid." "nope I had given u colouring book to keep u distracted." u pointed to the colouring book that was on the table, "ok that's good." u could see that Logan was still tense so u sat down next to him, "what's wrong u can talk to me what ever is said here stays here unless it needs to."

"I just hate how I have this little thing it drives me crazy because once I get stressed I go into little and I can't do thing's if I am in that head space." "what made u stressed this time that it was making u cry." "I was with the team working on my strategy for the race tomorrow and it became to much so I told them I wasn't feeling all that well but they told me,

to ignore it for now since I needed to focus on the stuff for tomorrow I tried but it didn't work so I told them I wasn't feeling well so I could leave and once I was in the hospitality I went into little and came here knowing it was the only place I could trust to be in." Logan look's at me and I just smile, "well thanx u for telling me and for trusting in me." "I should be the one thanking you." "no need after all I am the team's personal doctor."