Kevin Magnusen

Kevin and y/n have been dating for 3 years and things were going good for them until one day were y/n had been really ill she was throwing up so much she had been to the hospital and they did test's to see what was wrong but they couldn't find anything. some day's y/n would be ok and would be fine,

and some day's she wasn't able to move from bed or anything she would throw up and would end up passing out, at one point she started losing his hair as well. Kevin took y/n to the hospital again and this time on the test it showed she had cancer and lucky for them it was caught early so they could remove it as soon as.

Kevin was happy that they had found it but was angry that they didn't find it last time he brought y/n in. "when will it be surgery done." "the surgery will be done now so we can see if its spread more or if we got it on time." Kevin nods and look's at Y/n and kisses her head. "babe are u ok with that."

"yea im ok with it I just want to stop being ill." "then its settled y/n will go into surgery in a moment." Kevin nods and the doctor leaves the room to tell the staff to prep the OR. 3 hours go by and the nurses bring y/n to her room where Kevin was waiting for her.

"we caught it on time any later and he would of had to go through more pain and be on a load of meds to help him." "ok that's good but why was it missed last time." "there was really nothing there and since u brought her back because she got more ill it all of a sudden appeared so the both of u are lucky."

Kevin nods and look's over to y/n was sleeping. "how long until she wakes up." "about an hour or two." Kevin nods. 2 hours later y/n wakes up and look's over to Kevin who was sleeping in the chair. "Kevin." Kevin wakes up and look's at y/n. "ur awake." y/n nods and smiles. Kevin smiles and gently hugs y/n.

"did u enjoy ur sleep." "yea I did I needed it." y/n giggles and kisses Kevin on the head "ur one big baby u know that." 3 years passed and things were going well for y/n and Kevin went back to racing but y/n was never seen at the paddock to support him, so many people thought that they had broken up,

and started dating new people and there were many roomers going around about it. y/n was with her friends doing interviews about what they had been up to. after the interview's had been done y/n was going through mixed emotions because of what the fan's had been asking.

Kevin had gone through the same and he hated it so he came up with a plan, that y/n and her friends come to the next race which was in Miami since y/n was a DJ she would preform there for them.

Kevin had asked the others to see if it was fine first and to make it happen. a few day's later y/n and her friends arrive in Miami. the Media were taking a load of photo's of her and her friends as the walked through the paddock to make it to the HAAS facility, everyone had greeted y/n and her friends. the race in Miami was lit for everyone as they were having so much fun playing random games and y/n being a DJ.

months go by and things had gone quite about the Kevin and y/n situation and everyone was happy about it and everything went back to normal for them. one day while Kevin was out shopping for food y/n was running to the bathroom constantly throwing up and she thought back when she was ill so she went,

to the hospital but this time it was worse and y/n was crying on the way home. when she got home Kevin was looking at her confused but went to her and hugged her. "you ok." "no its back and this time its worse." "we can fight this together we will make it through it together ok."

5 years go by and things weren't going well for the both of them at one point Kevin thought he had lost y/n but she was ok. when they were out in public they pretended everything is ok and when they were around their friends or family they could be them selfs and everyone was sad about this but they got,

the love and support from them. y/n was now in hospital and this time they said he couldn't go home since the illness had gone really worse. the both of them were talking about things and the nurse comes into the room to check on y/n and smiled "it looks like ur getting more better than the last,

3 months u have been here the treatment is working hopefully it will be gone soon. y/n and Kevin were happy about this. days had gone by and things had gotten better for them they chemo had worked she was all better. it was the day y/n got to ring the bell to say it was gone and she could go home.

y/n had rang the bell and then smiled and thanked everyone for what they had done. after that her and Kevin had gone home and when they got there everyone was there waiting for them. "welcome home y/n.."

y/n cried and hugged everyone then hugged Kevin, "u guy's didn't have to do this you know." "we know but we wanted to u have been through so much we just wanted to celebrate." y/n laugh's and everyone celebrated that y/n was better.

"illness didn't win this one."

The End

A/N: a little note to say in this book y/n is a year younger than Kevin in this book. please do not take it the wrong way by thinking something different I would never make such book with massive age gap.