Yuki Tsunoda (1)

Y/n Norris had just entered the Paddock and everyone was staring at her because of her beauty, she passes by 2 Ferrari driver's who just stared at her as she makes her way to the McLaren to see her brother. "who was that." "the one and only Y/n Norris." "Lando has a sister." "yep and may people here have done bets on her to see if she will end up with one of us driver's besides her brother."

"well how do I participate." "Carlos are u out of ur mind we are talking about our friend's sister here." "yea and I wanna bet on her as well." "ur going to make a mistake u know that." "I don't care she will never know." Charles slaps his head and leaves to go back into the garage." y/n was now at the McLaren garage and the staff looked at her weird. she walks up to Lando and taps his shoulder,

"Y/n ur here." "yea I couldn't miss my brother's race I always watched them and now I am seeing it in person." Lando hug's his sister and smiles, the staff looks at the both of them oddly. "Lando u didn't tells us u had a sister." "I had to keep it quite because I didn't want people to make bets on her again after what happened last time someone done one she got so hurt so I kept her hidden."

the staff look at Lando and nod and left. "we need to cancel that bet now or other wise Lando will kill us if he finds out." "ill message everyone now to tell them." Y/n and Lando were talking until Oscar showed up. "hey Lando." "hey Oscar." "who is this." "this is my sister y/n." "oh so ur the famous y/n I keep hearing about." y/n laugh's "yep that's me the one and only."

"well its nice to meet you and hope u don't end up with one of us as the staff have made a bet again." "the fuck u say." "u didn't know." Y/n look's at Lando and then look's at Oscar. "how do u know." "I over heard one of our team member's talking about it yesterday." "oh for fucksakes here we go again." "can I ask why they bet on you."

"its because I have always been with my brother for every race he has done since his karting day's and ever since he joined F1 there was bets about me to see who I would end up with and it got hurt by it before because one of the driver's took part in it and I got hurt." "oh wow."

"yea that's why I never came back until today I wanted to be here." "well its nice to have u back even though I don't think we have met before." y/n laugh's "thanx you and it doesn't matter because I know u are a good team mate." Oscar smiles. "well at least my sister will have a new friend."

everyone was on their last lap of the race and y/n was watching with the rest of the staff. Max had won the Belgium race Y/n was quietly cheering to her self since she was a fan of Redbull. everyone had made their way to where they needed to park the car and y/n waited for her brother.

after Lando came into the garage he sees his sister and hugs her. "u did grate don't worry about anything else." "I know that's why I'm happy ur here." y/n laugh's and then y/n, Lando and Oscar had left the McLaren garage and made their way into the main building for both drivers to change.

"she is here we should go, before she sees us." y/n had heard the staff and turns around and look's at them. "having fun betting on me again are we." everyone had stopped doing what they were doing and looked at y/n, everyone here knew who y/n was and when she is angry to never talk to her.

"we didn't mean to we didn't know it was u we thought it was for the team's." y/n scoffs and glares at everyone and everyone looked down. Lando and Oscar come out of their driving room's and seen what was going on and Lando held y/n's arm. "let's go." y/n, Lando and Oscar left the McLaren building and everyone panicked and looked away.

"I will find the person who started this and I will deal with them my self and make them pay for doing this." everyone heard y/n yell and they all got scared. "let's go to the hotel before u brake something." they had left the paddock and got to their car's. "ill meet u there." "ok be safe." "I will." they left the track to go to the hotel.