Esteban Ocon (4)

Everyone in the universe had a soulmate and some people would have 2 of them. but for Esteban he never found his soulmate his team mate Pierre found his which was Yuki, Esteban thought Lance was his soulmate since Lance would spend his time with him.

but Esteban found out the truth when Lance had brought his soulmate home everyone was happy but also shocked that Lance had a soulmate. "wow Lance u actually have a soulmate, or did u persuade him to be with u so u would shut us up."

"Lewis I didn't persuade him at all he was the one who found me while I was out shopping." everyone but Esteban laughed. Esteban couldn't stand to see the sight in front of him. Lewis and Seb had seen that Esteban was sad that everyone in the house had found their soulmate besides him.

"I swear Lance was Esteban's soulmate u know." "I agree with you there Lewis what can we do to make him happy." before Lewis could answer Lando spoke. "this calls for a celebration." everyone but Lewis and Seb answered the other's look to where Seb and Lewis were stood but didn't see them.

"oh come on where did they go we need their permission since its their house." "probably gone to make out somewhere." everyone laughed at what Pierre said. "anyone seen Esteban I got a message for him from Max."

"haven't seen him in weeks." Lance nods and then walks with his soulmate to their room. meanwhile Lewis and Seb were looking all over the house for Esteban and they couldn't find him. "where could he be." "Lewis calm down we will find him I promise. "Seb last time this happened we couldn't find him for 3 month's."

"don't worry we will find him I promise." "Seb u said that last time look what happened." "I know Lewis but this time I mean it since I put a tracker on his phone, so let's go to toto." Lewis nods and they made their way to toto who was in his security room.

"before u say anything I'm already on it." "ok then how long have u been looking." "been looking since the time he left the time Lance brought his soulmate home but I haven't seen him on the CCTV anywhere and all of his phone says he is here."

Lewis glared at Seb "u said u had put trackers in his phone." "I did I made sure there was one in the phone." "well clearly you didn't because if u did we would be on our way to Esteban by now Seb for fuck sakes." Seb knew Lewis was getting more angry so he get's his phone out of his pocket and called Charles.

"who are u calling." "Charles he will defently know something." Pierre picks up Charles' phone. "hello." "Pierre its Seb" "oh Seb is something wrong u sound worried." "there is something wrong." "what is it I can help." "Esteban isn't here and his phone says he is home and he hasn't appeared on the CCTV's."

"hold up Charles told me that Esteban called him and asked him to do something." "do you know what he asked him to do or anything." "no I don't at that time Esteban called Charles and he as at his office rushed home threw his phone on the couch changed and then left."

"what time did he leave the house." "an hour ago." toto checks the cctv's again and see's a car pulling up and someone coming out and then a second later the same person come's out of the house with someone. "found him he went with Charles." Pierre heard what toto said.

"im gonna kill Charles when he get's home." Lewis laugh's at what Pierre said. "I've tracked Charles' car but its at a stand still." Seb hands Lewis the phone and the both of them run out of the house and everyone else look's at them lost.

toto then show's up with all of his gear. "what's going on." "Esteban is missing and we think that it was Charles who took him" toto run's out of the house and get's into his car with Christian and Fred following on their car's. "this is my fault I should of told Esteban the truth ages ago." "Lance it's not ur fault." "yes it is I made him believe we were soulmates"

Meanwhile Charles and Esteban were at the mall and were currently at the hair salon the staff had closed the hair salon just for them and made sure no one could tell it was them. once Esteban had got his hair changed and done to the way he liked it he smiles.

"looking good Estie." "Thank you." "now let's head over to change ur outfit." Esteban nods and then Charles pay's and then they head over to the closed store and knocked on the door twice for the signal. the staff opens the door and the both of them walk in. "welcome Mr Leclerc and Mr Ocon, Mr Leclerc u can sit there ill take good care of Esteban to find his outfit." Charles nods and then sit's down, the staff lead Esteban to the dressing room.

after an hour of choosing the right outfit's the staff ringed up the outfits and Charles Pays for them and then they leave. "anything else we need." "am I ok to get some new shoe's." "that's fine let's go."

they walk over to the shoe store and do the same process with the shoe's. once Esteban got the shoe's he liked Charles Pay's and then they head to the car to go home. Charles hand's Esteban his phone. here u go I got u a new phone everything important is on it all photo's are on there besides the one's with Lance anything u had with Lance is now gone how do you feel, Esteban." "thanx you for everything Charles and I feel better"

Charles nods and then uses his other phone to phone Max but Pierre answers. "Hi Pierre" "don't you hi me mister." "didn't Max tell you what I was doing." "no he didn't but why what have you done and please tell me Esteban is with you."

"I took Esteban to help him to get over Lance and he is ok I made sure the mall was empty so we could do everything in peace and safely." "ok come home I'll call Seb to come here since he is loosing his shit." "on the way and tell him that I swapped the car since I knew they would follow." once they got home Esteban and Charles walk into the house and everyone turn's around and is shocked.

"Esteban what the hell did u do." Esteban shrugs his shoulder's. everyone was bombarding Esteban but he just walked away from them and walked over to Pierre. "am I ok to stay with u guys for a while." Pierre nods and then Max appeared. "wow Estie you look amazing." "thanx you Max." Esteban blushes

Max grabs Esteban's hand and then runs up stairs. "did u get the message from Lance." everyone was now stood outside Max's room listening into their convo. "what message or to the fact that prick lied to me about being my soulmate."

Max Laugh's at Esteban. "wow Esteban u have changed but I love it." "tell me what was this message I was supposed to get." Max lifts his hand up and pulls on his soulmate string and then Esteban feels it being pulled. Esteban look's at Max

"so its you." "yes its me I noticed last time we met up." Max smiles and hug's Esteban. meanwhile with everyone outside they made their way down stairs. "wow I cant believe Esteban just swore especially calling Lance that." Pierre laugh's. everyone but Lance laugh's

well at least he found his soulmate.

The End