𝘟𝘓𝘐𝘐. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘈 𝘛𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *

╔═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╗
CONFESSIONS OF A
TEENAGE BITCH

"I'm no sweet dream but I'm a
hell of a night." —Halsey
╚═══ · 。゚🕸: *.🕷 .* :🕸゚. ═══╝

Location: Lower Manhattan, New York

August 27, 2016

"D-DO you ever wonder if, if we know each other in our normal lives?" Spider-Man questioned after they did a brief hand-to-hand combat. Glancing at her momentarily as they both stood near the edge of a building in High Line Park, a panoramic view of the city. He was taking a short breather while Aurora quietly pondered about it, unsure why he brought it up. She was always one to be cautious so it was highly unlikely for her identity to be revealed. Secretly she hoped that Tony didn't utter a word about her considering he could spill anything without a second thought.

"Maybe... but I highly doubt that," Phantom answered, looking up at him with a neutral expression. She could always tell when someone was lying but to her surprise, he was just genuinely curious. It unnerved her slightly at the possibility, unlike in the past she simply eliminated those who knew. But now? It was complicated yet she wasn't going to think about it, ignoring the incoming thoughts. A small smirk appeared on her lips, an idea for their next training, "Are you up for an endurance run? Here till the Brooklyn Bridge?"

"Is t-there something easier we, uh can do?" The teenage boy mumbled, staring at the distance where the bridge stood. It was merely three miles away yet he didn't have much sleep the night before. When he wanted to suggest something else, she instead leaped off before creating portals to step on. He had no choice but to follow suit, knowing she was testing him with his agility and speed.

"If you think this is hard— then you should try doing morning jogs with Captain America," Aurora remarked to Spider-Man, doing an early morning training session with him. Only to silently regret it since the masked hero seemed disheveled partially because it was Saturday. It was a straightforward training session with parkour exercises throughout Queens and Brooklyn. Observing how the masked hero was naturally agile while using his webs to his advantage. Although she did have to admit he was a fast learner... when he wanted to be.

"Y-You used to train with the C-Captain America?!" Spider-Man asked, slightly shocked by the information. Of course, he heard stories about the Winter Soldier training her during her time at HYDRA but this was unexpected. He never got a chance to be trained by anyone— well, except Phantom although he wished it was Stark. Occasionally glancing at the female assassin who would create small portals to match his speed, initiating a small competition between them.

"More like forced to. Trust me, if Wilson can't catch up to him, neither can you." The young Stark asserted, a playful smile appearing on her lips. Their training was mainly to build stamina and concentration, having control over their abilities while maneuvering with ease. It was similar when she did it with Steve, Sam, or even Natasha. Reminiscing the moments she once shared with them, even though she somewhat disliked Sam... Aurora missed him too.