CHAPTER SIX

Play the song never ending nightmare by citizen soldier

Trust me it's worth it!

Standing in the middle of the school hallway I began aimlessly walking around the seemingly never-ending terrain. Goosebumps aligned across my skin as the feeling of being watched put me on edge.

I don't want to be here. I have to get out.

He'll get me if I don't get out of here.

"Little Alice~" his disembodied voice called mockingly from the darkest parts of the hallway making me freeze in place.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end and my breathing became erratic as I took tentative steps backward. A cold sweat dripped down my spine making me shudder.

He's gonna find me.

He's gonna kill me.

"Alice! You bitch get back here now!" the voice roared, echoing loudly in the halls followed by the sound of heavy running steps.

"No no no this... this can't be happening!" I swallowed thickly fervently searching for an exit, before deciding to run in the opposite direction of his voice.

Pumping my legs as hard as they'll go, I sprinted towards the safety of the exit light that came into view at the end of the hall. But no matter how fast I ran, it felt like the exit was still too far away. Like the farther I got, the more distance was put between me and my means of escape.

He's closing in on me. I can feel his breath on my skin.

"Come here you little shit!" Tears gathered in my eyes when my hair was yanked back by a clawed hand before my face was pressed against the cool metal of the lockers.

"Come now... you know better than to run from me, little Alice... So why do you continue to try?" He scolded in his deep, sickeningly sweet voice he always used to taunt me as a child.

"Please let me go, I-I'll be good... I... I won't run again just please!" I begged and begged for what felt like hours but he only laughed, using his unoccupied hand to undo his belt.

"Oh, little Alice" his studded belt slipped off, "How I wish I could believe you..."

An agonizing scream left my mouth at the first strike to my back, opening new gashes to my already scarred skin, and reopening old wounds. He did it again. And again. And again. And again. Until I couldn't stand on my own two feet anymore.