Fragments of a Broken Past

((I somehow missed yesterday's update and I'm so sorry, y'all.))

Blue sighed as Killer went and splattered all over the floor and enderman, watching the armored one flinch violently from the point blank explosion. His strange dark armor didn't even seem very damaged, though he was a little hurt underneath.

The other just stood there, arms held carefully at his sides with eyes seemingly as wide as possible, burning a brighter red and blue.
“What.. the fuck??!”

“It takes some getting used to.” Blue smiled apologetically at him, standing. “Do you need help? You seem a bit injured.” He ignored that he was only now noticing how unusually light gray the other was for an enderman.

All he got was a quiet, bewildered noise before the other was pulling out a glass bottle, splashing the carmine contents over his injuries almost frantically while eyeing the floating core in front of him.
Blue watched as the wounds rapidly disappeared, faster than even with food.
“You have potions?”

“They're not for you.” Was the only answer.
“Well, I wouldn't want to take your hard work away either.” Blue remarked, flicking a bit of creeper closer to the hovering core.
After a pause, the tall one glanced between him and what seemed to be a fairly excitable but still silent Horror. The zombie was just smiling giddily, gray eye lit up from within as the other simply filled the entire socket, only the dark, slitted “pupil” remaining.
“..Does he just come back together or something?”

“Yeah.” Horror snickered. “He did that to me too. I was minding my business and he jumped at me. I'd never seen a creeper blow before. Did you?” He asked Blue, who shook his skull.
“No. He'd simply appeared in the village chasing the cats. I followed him until we met, then he exploded. I think in surprise, really. I'm not sure why he expects us to know that creepers can just explode. I have no idea what would even cause a normal creeper to explode. They're just walking plants as far as I'm aware.”
Horror shrugged emphatically, still grinning.

“...Why are you looking at me like that?” The enderman asked slowly.
Horror hummed to himself, still smiling eerily.
“Ya.. look like yer’ covered in dust.” He rumbled.
“In..” He frowned. “I thought it looked like ash.”
“Hmmmmm… Dust. Ya have a name, dusty boy?”
“Are you alright, Horror?” Blue felt his question went ignored.
“Not.. really.” The enderman sounded strained, glancing at the gradually reforming creeper in fascination.

The zombie's eye and socket slid shut, a rather blissful look on his face mixed with something.. hungrier. The red glow was lighting up the eyelid and seeping out through the closed socket as well.
“Smellin’.. good..”

Suddenly his lids flew open, the crimson light filling the space between them as he started breathing heavily, rising to a crouch. His gaze was locked in at Dust- wait was that his name now?
Yet the zombie had launched himself with terrifying speed over the fence, enderman having teleported away. He simply continued on, racing low to the ground, hands tucked to his front in an odd manner as he vanished between the giant mushrooms.

“Ho- Horror!” Blue yelped, leaping over the fence as well. He couldn't let his friend get lost, even if he was suddenly not quite himself. Even as he ran, he heard a horrible, warped with static scream. For a moment, he felt cold.
Was that their friend?

No, it wasn't. He was able to skid to a stop near an end of the thick mycelium ground, grabbing a weird, wobbling plant that seemed to float upwards from its roots. Horror was latched onto the back of a random enderman, the poor thing screeching, the voice ringing out as if from everywhere as it stumbled around, arms turned to grip the zombie latched to its back. Nothing would dislodge him, even when he was slammed into the thick stems around them. His elongated canines were buried in its neck like fangs, a deep violet blood splattering the ground around them.