the princess and sheriff together?

(Pipp's pov)

I just awoke after a long deep sleep feeling one hundred percent better. I'd gotten sick after pushing myself too hard working and giving my fans the Pipsqueaks a look into a day in my life. Sitting up I stretched my hooves and looked around, I was in my bed in the Crystal Brighthouse. But I was missing something, her phone. Last time I saw it had been when... Hitch was here. He'd brought me soup and comforted me, telling me to take care of myself so I could help ponies out, my fans wouldn't want me to get sick just for the sake of pleasing them. Looking in front of me , I saw a few bouquets of flowers and cards. I smiled and smelled the flowers, finding my nostrils had cleared out. I breathed in relief then turned my attention to the cards. First was one from my friends, then my mother Queen Haven, and one from my favorite little trio of Pipqueaks, Seashell, Glory, and Peach Fizz. But there was something surprising in the last two cards.

The first one from my friends was relatively normal.

Get well soon Pipp,

Lots of Love from your friends, Sunny, Izzy, and Hitch

As well as your sister Zipp.

But in my mother's card.

I saw the video of you with Hitch and I must say he is such a sweet stallion. Why didn't you let me know you were seeing him? We must have dinner together with him sometime.

Pipp" huh seeing him?" I repeated to myself " Uh what video?

I looked into the next card and saw my main three little fans and occasional helpers in my shows.

Get well soon Princess Pipp! We love you each and every day and are proud to say you are the pony we idolize the most! Also we are so happy for you having your own knight in shining armor in Sir Hitch!

Seashell, Glory, and Peach Fizz.

Pipp "Knight in shining armor? Hitch?" I asked myself. "What is going on?"

Why were my mom and my main trio of fans here in Maretime Bay thinking that me and Hitch were dating? Looking back over my mom's card I saw the mention of a video and looked around for my phone. I found it in the drawer of my bedside table, how had it gotten there? Somepony must have picked it up and put it in there while I was sick. It would need charging soon as it was down to less then 20%. Opening it i looked at my recent videos and saw the one I had started to make while still sick. I felt revulsed seeing my snooty nose, then Hitch coming in and comforting me , nuzzling my head.

Pipp "Aww!" I said as I watched him caring for me . So romantic. But-
"Ah!" I exclaimed. "Now everypony thinks we're a couple and-

I looked at my number of followers and my eyes went wide as i gasped. "I've reached ONE HUNDRED... MILLION... FOLLOWERS!"

She let out a whoop of victory

She let out a whoop of victory. But there was still the problem that everyone thought she and Hitch were dating. She had to get out there and set things right. Looking at the comments of the video that showed Hitch caring for her she saw things like Aww what a good coltfriend. She'd make a good mother to his dragon, and the Princess and Her Sheriff.