Chapter 4

Me and Zayn were looking into each others eyes. I swear he was going to kiss me. I could feel his breathe on my face! But I was completely wrong! Zayn was probably a few inches away from my face when the front door flew open.

I looked around Zayn and saw my father standing at the doorway looking angry. I looked at Caitlin and she had the same face as me. Confusion. She mouthed, 'why is he here?'. I shrugged as an answer.

"Dad?" I asked him, heading to the door. I'm guessing he didn't see any of the five boys standing in the living area. How I have no clue. He came up to me and just slapped my face!? The hell?! I heard gasps from every body in the room. Dad never hit me, what's his problem?!

"MR. CARTER!?" Caitlin screamed at my father and pulling him away.

"Don't touch me!" He yelled in her face.

"DAD! DON'T YELL AT HER! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"Why do you have five boys in here? You little slut." Another slap.

"Mr. CARTER! Stop!" Caitlin yelled, her voice cracking as she spoke.

"SAMANTHA! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR SLUT ASS HOME NOW!" Dad screamed in my face. Ah, now I know what's his issue. His breathe smells like alcohol and a lot of it! I knew when he had a lot too drink he would abuse my mom. But they lived in America, When and how did he get here? I didn't know he knew where my apartment was anyways!

"Dad, your drunk. Go back to the airport or someplace! I'm not leaving, now go away dad!" I said calmly. I felt a sting on face and my body hit the floor. He just slapped me again! When I hit the floor and heard more gasps and yelling.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard Zayn and Caitlin yell, before it all went black..

----------------

When i woke up I was on a soft surface. I opened my eyes and saw my bedroom. Good. I had a strange feeling they took me to a hospital or something. The whole side of my face hurt like hell. I was really mad at my dad. He came in my apartment, without knocking or anything, he came drunk, and he slapped me at least four times! And he thought I would just drop everything, and get on the first flight back to America? Rude much.

"You okay?" A voice said from the room. I looked around the room and saw a figure by my window.

Zayn.

"I guess. My face hurts a little." I laughed. He walked over with a frown on his face.

"Sam, you shouldn't have gone through that. I'm sorry. Do you need anything?" He said. I've known this kid for about two days and he's so caring. I wish they didn't have to go.

"No, I'm fine. You guys should probably get going anyways." I said while getting out of my bed.

"Liam called our man-"

"Paul?"

"Yes, anyways Liam told him that his mum got in a car crash." He said, looking down at the floor.

"Why? I have Caitlin here with me. You guys have a job to do. Hundreds and thousands of girls waiting to see you all around the world. Don't let some girl you just met bring you guys down. Now Go. I'll be fine here." I told him, heading out of my room.

"Sam. I- We don't want to leave you alone while your dad is in town. He hit you several times for no reason!" Zayn grabbed my wrist.

"ZAYN! I'm fine! You boys need to go and do your job!" I yelled in his face and walked to the kitchen. I was really hungry so I was getting a bowl out for my cereal.

"NO! We're not leaving until we know his gone!" Zayn yelled back and grabbing my wrist with a lot of pressure. I winced in pain, that just brought back the pain from my dad just a few hours ago.