Chapter 21

"Sam please. Just let me talk to you, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you that!" Zayn echoed in my ear as we were backstage at their concert. We all had sound check in a few minutes. It's been a week since the whole thing happened. I'm still not talking to Zayn, and I'm not sure myself if we're together. He keeps trying to talk to me, but I'm not ready to! So the past few days I've been hanging out with the boys and sometimes Zayn would be around and it would just be awkward. The boys understand how much it hurt me and why I'm not talking to him.

I got off the hair styling chair and went to go get a drink. "You know Sam, maybe you should try talking to him? Let him explain things?" Liam says to me from the side. I didn't see him there, oops.

"Liam. I'm not going to talk to him! You wouldn't either if you were a girl and your boyfriend called you a whore. I don't care if it was on accident or on purpose! IT HURT ME LIAM! NO ONE SHOULD GET CALLED A WHORE UNLESS YOUR A WHORE!" I say, walking off before he see's me cry even more. I never cry and the past week that's all I see and hear myself doing! Getting headaches from it doesn't help either!

I ran out of the room through the hallway, down some stairs, through another hallway and into a door. Huh, I've never been in this room and we all took a tour on each level. When I got in the room I sat in a corner and cried, cried and cried for god knows how long!

I didn't want to be here.

I wish that night wouldn't have happened.

I want things back to normal!

The loving couple as me and Zayn. No more tears coming from inside me. That day was perfect! That night, yeah that was the opposite of perfect! If it that guy wouldn't have opened his mouth.

 @Sam_Carter: Don't think i'll be singing 2night. Rough couple of weeks. Sorry everyone who come out tonight. Love you all! Xxx 

I send out a tweet. I know this is a bad choice, but I can't deal with it tonight! I have to much to handle. While I was on my instagram, my phone kept going off. Mentions, from twitter...(A/N: I'm making up these names)

@Jassyy_900: @Sam_Carter no one cares.

@Follow_Me_1D: We love you @Sam_Carter Don't leave the tour! (:

@Lizzyyy_1d: How bou't you play chicken in the middle of the busiest road? @Sam_Carter

@1D_Sam_Ed: Leave @Sam_Carter alone. Come back to the stage soon! Xxx

@Wild_Love: Maybe @zaynmalik1D was right. Maybe @Sam_Carter is a whore? You don't know what she does..

I'm glad there were some nice comments. The other ones were starting to piss me off. How dare you bring Zayn in to what I tweeted!

@Sam_Carter: How about u get a life, not bring Zayn into this. Rethink what a whore is, b/c thats you. Have a nice evening! X @Wild_Love

UGGH!

When I was about to leave the room my phone went off. Oh look another twitter mention...

From Zayn.

@ZaynMalik: @Sam_Carter babe please talk to me. Where did you go? We're all looking for you and worried. I didn't mean what I said, I love you! Xxxx

I walked out of the room and walked out of the venue. I walked onto the tour bus and plugged my phone into the charger. I grabbed my leopard headphones and put them into my phone and laid down on my separate bunk and pressed shuffle.

Viva La Vida by ColdPlay came on first. This song was and is always my favorite! It's an amazing song and by an amazing band!

I closed my eyes and drifted off into a well deserved sleep.