Chapter 26

"Niall do you know where my guitar is?" I ask while looking everywhere in our hotel room's.

"I think you left it on the bus" Niall shouts back. Ugh! We were currently in Mexico at some hotel, I wanted to practice one of my original songs, which my guitar is needed. But my song book is always with my guitar. Our concert is tonight and I want to make sure I have everything for sound check!

I get off the floor and run out of the hotel and run down the stairs, since the elevator was taking so long. I went around the hotel to the back and found the big red bus that is our tour bus. Luckily the storage was open and my guitar and song book was sitting right there with other luggage items.

I grabbed my guitar in it's case and grabbed my book and ran back up to the rooms. I got in the room and closed and locked my room door.

I opened the page to my song that I was going to sing tonight. I un-zipped the guitar bag and admired my guitar for a second. I remember when I got this. It's so old and memorable. I'll never give it away! I bring it closer to my body and sit criss-cross.

"Pictures in my pocket

Are faded from the washer

I can barely just make out your face

Food you saved for later

In my refrigerator

It's been too long since later never came

I know

One day eventually

Yeah, I know

One day I'll have to let it all go

But I keep it just in case

Yeah, I keep it just in case

In case

You don't find what you're looking for

In case

You're missing what you had before

In case

You change your mind, I'll be waiting here

In case

You just want to come home" I stopped playing and singing. Something just didn't sound right. I grabbed my book again and left my guitar on the bed. I ran down to the hotel lobby where there was a piano. I set up everything.

I started playing again and it sounded, right. I walked up to the room and all the boys were sitting in front of the TV. "Watcha guys watching?" I say jumping on all of their laps.

"Oh I don't know some girl I know playing the piano down stairs singing a song." Zayn says looking at me.

I look to the TV and realize that it's me. That was just a few minutes ago! Who? What? I hear a small, faint chuckle coming from behind me. I look to where it was coming from.. The window. I walked over and saw a glimp of light fly past the window. Today there were no cars out side, and the sun was starting to go down. I smile to myself knowing what it was.

"Guys, do you think someone get a piano on stage for me tonight?" I ask, finding something to drink.

"I'm sure they can do that" Liam says and they all watch the TV again.

"Jasmine Martinez was at a hotel waiting to get a glimpse of the boy band One Direction when a young lady started playing the piano and singing right then and there. Jasmine took the chance and recorded it, "Her voice was just so amazing and she played the piano like it was nothing! I had to, record her and put it on my YouTube and Twitter!" We saw the video on YouTube and emailed Jasmine asking for an interview. Thank god she took the chance. Who is this girl?? That's it for your news tonight. Goodnight Mexico!" I heard the man say. I ran to Zayn and begged him for his phone. Mine was dead and I didn't want to go get my laptop from the bus. He gave me the phone and I un-locked it. I went to YouTube and saw the video. 2,543 views. The comments were really nice. If the girl shot from a better angle, there wouldn't be nice comments. They would all see who it is. But they can hear me singing..