Chapter 6

It was now the end of my shift. Thank the holy lord! I walked back to the apartment. On  the whole way there I felt someone like stalking me. It was nerve racking! You know your just walking home in the middle of the day, and you feel like your getting stalked by multiple people. That's totally normal, I see everyone getting stalked! Its so normal! Note my sarcasm.

My phone buzzed. It was a message. From un-known again?

From: unknown

What did I tell you before?! STAY AWAY! His mine.

P, xx

How does this person have my number? I called up Zayn while I was walking.

"hello?" Zayn answers on the third ring.

"Zayn?"

"What's up?"

"Do you know anyone with the first letter 'P'?" I asked. He didn't answer.

"Zayn? You there?" It was silence for about another minute.

"Sam. I know someone with the letter 'p', my ex-girlfriend Perrie Edwards.. Why?" He finally responded.(A/N: Zayn and Perrie are together but not for this story! My story, all fiction!!)

"I've been getting text messages ever since you guys left and always left a 'p' at the end. Telling me to stay away from you, your hers and blah blah blah."

"Oh. Um Sam, I've got to go. I'll talk to you later?" Before I could answer he hung up. Rude?

I got to my apartment and walked in to Cait sitting in sweats and a shirt on the couch. She sent me a smile, as well as I did. I went to my room and closed the door. Then it hit me! Perrie Edwards! She's from Little Mix! Wait a minute, the pink hair, blue hair, red hair and black hair!! THOSE GIRLS WERE LITTLE MIX! Now I understand everything! I may not be the smartest person, but I have my moments. Perrie thinks me and Zayn are dating, and she got her group members to like follow me or something. Ew thats creepy!

I sent Zayn a text saying all of that stuff. I was waiting for a reply. But I never got one. I laid down on my bed looking up at my ceiling. I decided I was going to clean out my room. Put all my old things in the attic and get new things some time during the week. I pulled out a cardboard box and took all my old softball awards,trophey's etc and put them in. Then I got another box and put the stuffed animals that were on my dresser into it. I climbed into the attic, taking the softball box first. I went into the further corner and put it down. I noticed a little mark on the wall. I brought the flashlight onto the wall and saw 'Z+S 3/22/13' with a heart around it. I put the pieces together, that's the date of the concert me and Cait went to. Zayn and I hide up here. Oh My god!

"CAITLIN!!!!" I screamed, I didn't know what to do. I was panicking, like having little seizures in my body.

"Whats up boo?!" She said climbing the ladder. I couldn't say anything. I just pointed and she grabbed the flashlight and looked at the wall.

"oh my.." She looked surprised and was just as speechless as me.

"Sam?Did you do that?" Caitlin asked.

"NO! IF I DID WOULD I CALL YOU HERE?!!" I yelled at her.

"Chill. We'll call the lads tomorrow, I think it's their concert right now." She said and I nodded. When we both left the attic, I brought the other box up and placed it on top of the other one.I needed to find out about that right away.

When I was done moving everything and anything in my room, I laid back down on my bed, letting my head fall backwards off the bed. I started to get hungry and walked out and ordered pizza for the two of us.

30 minutes later the pizza arrived. We were in sweats, tank tops and our hair was crazy. We stayed up watching movies. The last movie was Paranormal Activity 4! People said it was the scariest one, it wasn't even that scary! Come on now. After watching 5 movies, we started blasting One Direction! You know cause we want to stay Up All Night because Nobody Compares to us. That didn't make any sense right? Oh well.

"YEAHH, OHHH!!! CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR PACKING BAGS, TRYING SO HARD NOT TO CRY!! HAD THE BEST TIME NOW IT'S THE WORST TIME, BUT WE HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE.. DON'T PROMISE THAT YOUR GUNNA WRITE, DON'T PROMISE THAT YOU'LL CALL!!" We screamed and danced all over. You know until our neighbor had to complain, "Those girls are TOO LOUD! I'm trying to sleep!!" She said. Old people, you got to love them right?

We kept dancing, and listening to one direction, but quietly! SHHH! The old people will come and attack you with denchers if  you don't be quiet! SHH!!!

The night was amazing. We got two warnings to be quiet, next time we get kicked out. Thanks granny smith apple bottom. That's not even her name but oh well. We weren't even loud. I think she just hates us and wants to cause trouble. She's a hater. She wants to be young again.  " I want to forever young." Haha oh god, One Direction X-Factor days.

We started watching more movies and eating junk. Looks like I'll be heading to the gym for a month after tonight.

I grabbed my laptop and went on twitter and to find movies on NetFlix. While I was looking, I was getting a Skype request. I was expecting it to be Zayn, but it was Liam? Not that I didn't like Liam.

"hey Liam, what up? How was the concert?" I asked as his face appeared.

"Same old same old. Zayn told me about the whole Little Mix issue. Don't worry she wont do anything." He said so convinced, but why was Zayn so worried?

I laughed, "Yeah, I mean I don't care. It's just creepy how they were like stalking me y'know?" he nodded.

Harry came into the picture, and that moment so did Caitlin. I thought she fell asleep on the floor?

"We're coming back soon! In about a week." Harry said. Caitlin's mouth turned into a huge grin!

"I miss you Harold!!" She said, "I miss you too!" He said.

Haha, it sounds like that game thing 'She said, He said' or whatever it's called!"

"Well, we'll see you boys in a week. It's like 5 in the morning. night boys!" I said and shut down my computer.Caitlin was walking off, like nothing happened.

"CAITLIN MARIE! Get back here now!" I said to her.

"Spill it." I smiled at her.

"What do you mean?" Caitlin asked, oh so innocently.

"You and Harry? Are you guys.."

"No... Well, I don't know. We talk almost every day. He says I'm cool and beautiful. I want to be in a relationship with him just as much as you want to with Zayn". I stood there shocked.

"Cait, sweetie. That' adorable. But I don't want a relationship with Zayn." I knew I was lying to myself.

"Mhm. That's what they all say. Goodnight boo" She said and walked off, bumping into the wall. Did she sneak a couple of beers in?

"Yeah, night" I mumbled to myself. It was my turn to walk to my bed. I flopped myself down onto the cool soft surface. Thinking of what if I was in a relationship with Zayn. His so famous. I'll get hate and death threats. I mean I get that now for knowing them but I'll be dating one of them. I still want to talk to Zayn about that thing in the attic I found earlier. I forgot about that.

I should've asked Liam! Damn it!

---------------------------------

3 updates in a night?! :))

Well it's time for your unicorn leopard leader to sleep, it's now 1:21 in the morning.

Goodnight/Morning all my magical unicorn leopards!

Stop being so scared and comment and vote! BYEE

Enjoy 'Summer Love' On the sidebar. now bye

~Taylor xx