Chapter 2

About three hours later, me and Caitlin were still hanging out backstage. You would've thought that the boys had to leave like a minute after the show or something. Caitlin did most of the talking, but the boys still talked. I talked a lot as well but not as much as Cait over there. I soon got very tired and went to one of the couches in the corner and laid down. A two hour show and then three hours of being with five boys is very very tiring. For me anyways..

The whole time I still had that feeling like someone was watching me? It was really really creepy, and when I talked to Cait about it. She knew who and what was going on. Usually we don't keep things from each other, but she doesn't break promises.

When I was laying on the couch, everyone started talking in hush tones. Why? I have no clue, but when I was over there they were like little kids in a park! I could only make out some words of what they were saying...

"....Sam?....I'm not sure..." I heard Cait mumble.

"...Go!" An Irish accent said. Niall.

"....No!... What..." Another voice said, huh never heard that voice tonight?

"No what if's!..... now....." Liam said.. The fuck? I tuned them all out and soon was full-filled with darkness. Ah goodnight, for now.

"Sam?" I heard a voice say, and someone shaking me.

"Go away!" I said. Can't a girl sleep in her own bed? Jeez. Wait that was a boys voice. Then it hit me. I fell asleep on a couch in One Direction's dressing room. Them and Caitlin were talking about me to someone and I was tired! Shit!

"Sam! Get your lazy arse off the couch!" There's Caitlin's voice. I rolled over and apparently. I rolled onto someone's arm?

"Help! SOME ONE GET HER OFF OF ME ARM!!"

"SHUT UP! I'm trying to sleep!" I said.I opened my eyes to see that black quiffed haired boy. Zayn! Oh god. His eyes were so beautiful. Can you say that about a guy? Yes.

"You know Zayn. You have a very comfortable arm.." He blushed. Who blushes at that? I heard doors open and close. I look around me and saw no one in the room, just me and Zayn. Strange.

"Have a nice little napping?" Zayn asked as I got off of his arm. I shrugged and nodded. He laughed.

"I have a question for you Mr. Malik" I noted. He nodded as to say go on.

"How long does it take you to do your hair?" I said while 'holding' a microphone in my hands.

"Well, Ms..?"

"Carter."

"Well, Ms. Carter.. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes.. You?" He laughed.

I burst into laughter! Oh god! Is he for real right now?

"Okay then. Well it takes me about a minute. My hair is naturally curly and I like it like that Yeah One more time." I did not just start singing. I heard Zayn fall to the floor holding his stomach. I felt my blood rise up to my face. 

"That wasn't funny!" I said, that was rather embarrassing! I'm not a good singer at all, and to make matters worse it was in front my hugest celebrity crush ever!

"yes it was. Aw don't blush babe. It was cute" He said after about 5 minutes. WHAT!? ZAYN MALIK JUST CALLED ME CUTE. Wait, did he call me cute, me blushing or me 'singing'? Whatever.

"What?!" I asked

"Huh, oh.. erm.. nothing.." He stuttered. Ha! I actually heard him say I was cute. Aw Zayn's blushing!

"Calm down. Now don't be blushing Zayn. I heard what you said. It's ok." I laughed and poked his cheek, which made him turn even more red. Did that make sense? Oh well. We then fell into an awkward yet comfortable silence. I hate when its quiet in a room.