Chapter 27

Zayn's POV

Sam catches up to us and we all get into the lift. No one else is on with us. Once the doors close Liam presses the floor we're staying on. Sam is standing in the corner of the lift just away from all of us. Niall is in front of the door's, Liam in front of the button pad thing, Louis and Harry are sitting on the floor doing god knows what. And me, well I'm just standing next to Niall. Poor kid, having the fear of tight; small spaces.

Everyone is having a laugh and talking to each other on the ride up. But Sam is just being quiet and not her usual self. I'll have to talk to her later.

A couple minutes the lift dings and the doors opens. Sam pushes through everyone and gets out first. Seemed like she was in a hurry. I got out running after her. Then the boys got out. Sam was standing outside the door of the room, since she didn't have the key.

"I think you might want this Sam? Did ya think you had powers or something to open the door?" Harry joked, sliding the key. The light blinked green and Harry pushed the handle down and opened the door. Again Sam went running. What's wrong with her?

"Zayn?" All the boys asked.

"Sadly I have no clue.." I answered, walking to the closed door of the en-suite. I heard Liam tell the boys to stay where they were.

I was about to knock on the door when I heard muffled talking and a little sniffle here and there. I tried to turn the knob open but it was locked. They put locks on en-suite doors? Huh, I never knew that.

"Sam? Babe what's wrong? Open the door. Please? It's only me, are you okay?" I asked, knocking on the wood door.

"I- I'm fine Zayn. No need to worry or come check on me. Nothing's wrong. Love you" Sam answered back and continued to sniffle.

"Sam, I know your lying. Please open the door" I said, jiggling the knob again.

"ZAYN I SAID I'M FINE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She yelled through the door. I knew there was no point in arguing so I sat down next to door waiting... And waiting.

Sam's POV

I can't believe it. Why is Caitlin here. I can't talk to her. I'm following what my grandma said, weather dream or not. I just need to think and do something to get her off my mind!

Why did I call her!? Sam your such a dumbass.

I just want to go to Florida and let all of this go. I wonder when we're going..

"Grandma? If your listening or what ever please just make it stop!" I whispered.

"Sam? Babe what's wrong? Open the door. Please? It's only me, are you okay?" Zayn asked outside of the locked door. He started jiggling the handle and kept talking to me. Was it not obvious that I want to be alone?

"ZAYN I SAID I'M FINE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled and that's when he stopped talking and it quiet. I sat on the comfy king sized bed and huffed, looking up at the ceiling. I wonder how long it took to make this hotel? Or how much the whole entire suite is?

"Where's my phone?" I asked myself, getting off the bed. Yes, I talk to myself.. You haven't figured that out yet?! I kept looking in draws, in sheets, tucked in clothes in corners anywhere in the room I was in. After about 10 minutes of looking I'm pretty sure I turned the room upside down. I'm surprised I didn't break a lamp or the mirror or draws or the two pictures. As weird as it sounds I can't go a day or a couple hours without my phone, I just go crazy. My phone is like my child. But my retard self forgot it and didn't bring it to the concert tonight and forgot where I put it.

I walked out of the room and down the hallway into the main part of the room, "have any of you guys seen my phone?", I asked the boys while looking in the small side table drawers.