Chapter 10

All of the twitter names are fake, I think.. Except for the boys of course!! Okay read  on magical unicorn leopards!

---------------------------------------------------------

"Sam... I like you" He stated after he finished singing.. I froze in the moment. I wanted to say 'I like you to Zayn', but I couldn't get my mouth to move!

I couldn't get the words out. He says he likes me and I can't respond! The highlight of my day.. Note the sarcasm!!

I was right about to say it back when everyone came back in the room.

"Here's your food!" Niall said. He didn't eat any?! What?! Shocked, some one call some one Niall didn't eat my food! I mumbled a thank you and everyone went some place in the room. Caitlin climbed onto the tiny bed down by my feet. I need to tell her what happened before she walked in, but everyone is in here!

Wait! Smart Samantha is coming out.. I've got a plan! I got my phone out and texted her.

To: BooBoo<3

Before you came in, Zayn said he liked me. I froze but then was gunna say something! Thanks boo, jk. He sang some parts of Still The One..

I sent the message and I put my phone back where it was hoping no one realized we were talking to each other. Second's later her phone vibrated. She mouthed the word 'sorry'. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Sam. Can I just say something?" Harry asked, he didn't come closer he was probably the furthest one away from me. Odd.

"Sure. You know you can come closer right?" I asked him.

"I'm good. I just want to say sorry. It's all my fault your in here. If I hadn't dared you to do that you wouldn't be here. I'm really sorry. I forgot all about the paps, and the fans I thought they would be at school or something. Sam, I'm so so sooo sorry." Harry said looking down at the floor, his voice slightly cracking at the end.

"Harry. It's not your fault. People are retarded and stupid! Don't even blame yourself for this. And I'm the one who agreed to the dare." I said and he nodded. 

We were all talking and having the most fun we could have in the hospital. We kept hitting that button to call the nurse and then said that we didn't do it, everyone moved away from the button every time acting like nothing happened. It was actually quite funny if you ask me.

"One more?" Louis asked us, we all nodded. "Zayn your turn." He added. Zayn was walking up to the side of the bed where the button was, getting ready to push it. Little did we know was the nurse was going to walk in...

"What are you doin?" She asked in a bitter tone.

Cricket, Cricket..

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Or stop pressing the button sir." She added. Zayn stayed at the side of the bed.

"Okay Ms. Carter the doctor told you, you have to stay the night? You can choose one person to stay if you'd like, but you have to take this." She handed me some pills or something. I would like to know who she was. I think her name was Mrs/nurse Johnson or something like that.

I was going to pick Caitlin to stay with me, but she texted me saying to pick Zayn? I gave her a questioning look. She texted me again.

From: BooBoo

Just do it, have alone time? i dont know, and oh don't worry about my birthday I had a good time with the boys and Harry;).

WOAH! My eyes flew open. Everyone noticed, they came running to the bed, asking what happened blah blah blah. Caitlin stayed where she was laughing her little ass off. Harry grabbed my phone and blushed a lot!