Chapter 23

(A/n: It's going to start in Sam's POV in case you get confused. OKay lets get started)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HA! I BEAT YOU ZAYN! Now you have to give me what I deserve." Two month's have passed, I've finished my pills and we've been back on the road. I just beat Zayn in Mario Kart and we made a bet. The bet was if I won, he would spend the whole day with me and do whatever I wanted to that day. And if he won I would have to jump into a pool of paint in my favorite outfit. Thank god I won right?

"Fine. What would you like to do love?" He asks. I really didn't know what I wanted to do. I swear he was going to win..

"Umm, I don't know. How about we go change and you take me out to see a movie?"

"Sure. What movie?"

"IRON MAN 3!!" I scream. I've been wanting to see since it came out, but with tour and everything, I got no luck.

Zayn laughed, "Okay, go get ready".

"K, I just have to take a shower." I said.

"I'll come with you!" Zayn yelled following behind me. I stopped short and turned around..

"Oh no no no. Zayn, no. Sorry but no."

"Why babe?" He said giving me sad eyes. I laughed and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

I got into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the water, waiting for it to get warm enough. I slipped off my clothes and got in. The water was soothing and comforting. I washed my hair with my Aussie shampoo and conditioner. I let the conditioner sit for 3-5 minutes while I wash my body. I washed the conditioner out of my hair and then scrub my face with some acne stuff. How I hated pimples. They made anyone with them ugly. I had so many, but not to cover my whole face.

After an hour shower, I got out and left my hair to air dry. Decided to leave it my natural curls. I went to my draw with my clothes and picked out an off the shoulder purple knit sweater and shorts, and my white and black high top Nike's and my nerd glasses to go. Caitlin would always say I was a bit of a hipster. I never saw it in me.

After I got my clothes on I went to put my make up on. Not a lot, I only wear mascara, either light or smokey eye shadow and sometime eye linear. After I put my make up on, I put my glasses on and went to wait for Zayn. But he was already sitting in the lounge waiting for me!

"Oh be right back, I have to pee!" I say to Zayn running to the bathroom again! Oh joy, it was that time of the month. UGH!

I came back out and flopped onto the couch holding my stomach.

"What's wrong babe?" Zayn ask, walking over to me.

"It's the time." I answer. Zayn looks at me with a confused look.

"Seriously Zayn? What do girls get once a month?"

"OH!! We can stay in if you want? I won't mind, do you need anything?"

"Do we have anymore of my ice cre- STARBUCKS! I WANT STAR BUCKS!!" I yell.

"Okay, I'll go get it. You want your vanilla bean frap?" I nodded and went to put sweat pants and a tank top on. I took of my make-up, kept my glasses on and put my hair into a messy bun on the side of my head. 

I walked back to the lounge and sat in a bean bag chair. "Thought you and Zayn were going to the movies, why aren't you dressed?" I looked behind me and saw Niall in the door way.

"I don't feel good. It's my time of the month" I say to him. He nodded and walked into the room.

"So where is Zayn?"