Chapter 12

I was almost finished packing. Caitlin was already done like last week, since she knew before me. Was she going to go even with out me?! What ever. I had already a two suit cases full and standing by my bedroom door. We were leaving tomorrow and I still have tons of things to pack!

"SAM!"

"WHAT?!"

"Get the door please?!" Caitlin said. Did she not know I was trying to finish packing?! I walked out of my room, through the hall, through the living area and reached the door. I put my hand on the door knob, hardly moving it and then I got crushed into a group hug.

By who you ask?

Liam,Louis,Harry, and Niall. Zayn was standing outside the door. We all fell to the floor, be on the bottom. Four boys.. I thought I was going to be the next Flat Stanley! Sorry boys!

"Lads, get off her. Lemme see her!" Zayn said walking inside mine and Caitlin's apartment.

He kissed the top of my forehead and I smiled, looking down to hide my red face. I dragged him into my room, so he could help me pack.

"USE PROTECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry yelled. I groaned. None of the sorts is going to be happening.

"HAROLD! WATCH IT!" I said eyeing him and then turning back around. I closed the door and we begun packing.

"Babe, how many bags do you have?" Zayn asked sitting on my bed, pointed to the two already finished.

"I think I'm having 4? Is that too much? I'm sorry my hair is crazy! But the last bag is just like a carry-on type bag." I laughed.

"It's fine! I have 5, Louis has 6, Harry has 3, Liam has 2 and Niall has 2." Zayn said laughing as well. I was going to my dresser to get more shorts and shirts. The boys said that we're going to America! The first stop is NEW YORK!! AH! Me and Caitlin were so happy! As much as we hated it, we still love it! It's where we grew up our entire life!

I felt a pair of arms wrap my waist and a head lay in my neck. Is it weird that I love how Zayn smells? It's so.. so yummy? He always smells so good. I think it's vanilla mixed with something else, but I'm not sure..

I left Zayn's embrace and continued packing the rest of my things. I have no clue how long I'll be gone!

---------------------------------------

Ew, I'm sorry guys this is like really REALLY Short:/ . I just got home from Long Island, I'm tired as fuck and I have major writers block-.- Whomp.

Anyways Comment ideas and please vote my magical unicorn leopards!

Did you directioners see the 'Kiss You' alt.version yet?! OH MY GOD I DIED!!! If you haven't yet watched it, then just go where it this Multi Media in this chapter and click PLAY(The arrow thingie). DO NOT OWN THE VIDEO ALL RIGHT'S GO TO ONE DIRECTION!

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR COVERS SOON!!! DETAILS IN AUTHOR NOTE BEFORE CHAPTER 9?

Okay I'm going to sleep. Leave your comments about the chapter and THE KISS YOU VIDEO BELOW!! NIght/morning magical unicorn leopards!!

~Taylor xx