Chapter 16

"Sam, wake up. We're here" Someone said from the side of me, while shaking me. I turned around from position, the sun blinding me. There was a window in the little bedroom on the tour bus? How do I not notice that?! I looked around me, bean bag chairs, flat screen T.V, controllers all over, food everywhere. I'm not even on my bunk! Why am I in the game/lounge room? I finally looked who was waking me up, Louis?

"What time is it? And where are we?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Almost 12 love. And I think Chicago now." He replied leaving the room.

I remember the concert in Ohio and everywhere else. It was really fun being on stage. I even played the electric guitar! But I had to practice before I could actually use it. Like tomorrow for the concert, I'm playing the electric guitar for my song... Is it bad that I still don't have a song for tomorrow night? I have to memorize everything and anything, by sound-check.

I finally got my lazy ass off the couch and headed for the tiny bathroom. My hair was knotted from being up all night, my make-up was eh, meaning half everywhere the other half was being nice, drool stain on the side of my cheek. Um what?! I never drool! That's disgusting. I turned on the shower and waited for the heat to come up. I got lost in my own world and snapped back when I saw the mirror getting fogged. That's my cue to get it.

I washed my hair, shampoo and conditioner, washed my body, shaved my legs and scrubbed my face with my acne wash. What? Normal teenagers have pimples. It all started in the 7th grade for me. I couldn't keep my head up in class, always leaning my head on my hands and blah blah blah. After an hour in the comforting water, I got out. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and headed for the bunks. It's not like I have anything really to hide anymore from the boys, remember the dare? Yeah.

I closed the door behind me, thinking everybody was off but still closed it. I walked over to where my clothes were put away. I had my bra and under wear in my hand putting it on my bunk, walking back over to my clothes to pick an outfit.

"Nice underwear." I jumped at the sound of someone talking. I looked behind me to see Zayn. Jesus.

"Zayn! You scared the shit outta me! Now go away, why aren't you with everyone else?"

"Wanted to know what's taking you forever. Sorry if I was concerned for my girlfriend" He laughed. He walked over to me and pointed to an outfit.. Zayn picked out a white shirt, brown leather jacket, green jeans, knee length brown boots to match the jacket, a knit scarf and my very expensive bag. Huh, babe has some style eh?

"What do you have planned Zayn?" I questioned as I was getting the clothes together headed into the bath room.

"Nothing.. You can stay here and change y'know?"

That moment, I became very insecure. Not that am not already but he basically asked me to get naked in front of him and get changed.. I'm not ready for that yet. I don't think so. Sorry Zayn.

"I-I.. Zay-" I started, but Zayn cut me off.

"Sam, you do know that your beautiful right? If you think your fat, your not. If you think your ugly, your not. Your anything but that. Your gorgeous, not even close to ugly nor fat! If you were, I'd still love you, just the way you are Sam." Zayn said looking into my eyes. Mention that he was on the other side of the room. I felt warm liquid fall down the side of my face. Tears. I dropped the clothes and ran into his arms. I have no clue why, it felt right. Everything was just right when I'm with Zayn.

"Thank you Zayn. I'm just not ready for that yet, I'm sorry.." I cried into his chest.

"I understand babe. I wasn't pressuring you, just letting you know." He laughed, kissing the top of my head. In that moment I found the song that I wanted to sing tomorrow night! I was just going to change the guitar to electric and sped it up a little. I have no clue how it will sound. I'll ask the boys if they can get me like a private sound check later today. Yeah, I'll do that.