Chapter 36

"Thank you so much for everything you guys do! We couldn't be more thankful for the best fans ever! I hope you enjoyed your night! We'll be back soon!!" Zayn yelled into the crowd after they finished the twitter questions.

I was sitting in the front row with all the fans. The girls around me were crying their eyes out. I looked to the corner of the stage and saw crew members running out with things in their hands. Niall and Louis saw them coming and went up by the drums. Zayn was looking into the crowd while Liam was talking and Harry was making fun of a fan.

Lou snuck up behind Zayn and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and Lou hit him in the face with a plate of whip cream. The crowd erupted with laughter as their stylist, Caroline, went running to Liam with two cans of silly spray. Some body guards from backstage; there were still some backstage, brought down Louis and Niall.

After everyone got pranked Louis started talking about god knows what. I was watching the other boys get a bucket of water from backstage. They dumped it over Louis and the fans went crazy. Just because he had a black shirt on doesn't mean you can't see his abs. And no, I don't care. My eyes are all for Zayn and Zayn only!

----------------------

"That was such a good guys!" I tell them when we reach the tour bus. It was honestly the best one they've ever done that I seen! It was incredible!

"Thank you now shush!" Liam said. I gave him a questionable stare and he pointed at his phone. I nodded my head as he spoke into the phone.

We all started a quiet a conversation about random stuff. I started starring at a picture that was on the tour bus that Harry and Lou put up. I was actually a good painting. It added a sense of color on the bus. I was thinking about everything and anything. Then a song popped into my head, Burn by Ellie Goulding. It was such a good song. I started humming it and moving my head as I pictured the beat of it. I probably looked like a bobble head right now.

"And we're gonna let it burn burn burn burn. we're gonna let it burn burn burn burn..."

"You a'right there Sam, yeh?" I looked around and all the boys' eyes were on me like I killed 10 people.

"Yep." I said and walked to the bunks.

I walked to my suitcase and grabbed my shorts, tank top, a sports bra and my Nike's. I changed and tied my hair up. I grabbed my phone and headphones and walked out of the bus. I pressed my Music app and searched for Burn. It was probably my favorite song for last couple days.

I started running slowly and slowly gaining speed.

I was running for about 2 hours. 2 hours of running to the same song. I stopped running and started walking back to the bus. I decided to basically run in a big circle and not get lost this time.

I saw an ice-cream shop and froze in my spot. I could go for a nice twist in a up.

I walked up to the place and ordered it. It looked so creamy and so yummy! I haven't had ice-cream in years! Oh my god I missed it!

"Thank you!" I said and walked off.

----------------

"I got ice-cream!!!" I yelled through the bus. It was quiet.. I looked through the bus and saw no one.. Oh okay.

I walked into the kitchen and leaned on the counter and continued eating my ice-cream. As much as I hated being alone on the tour bus, I actually enjoyed the piece and quiet. That's why I go and run sometimes. Just to clear my head.

 I looked at the time. It read 12:40Am.

Where could they have possibly have gone? Maybe a club? No they can't drink here expect Louis..