Author's Note

Hello magical unicorn leopards!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, well looks like I'm going to Long Island for a day, so I'll probably be updating soon! YAY! Sadly you guys didn't get this book to 100+ reads, but hopefully when you read this and the next update it will be in the 100's+ reads and maybe oh I don't know some 1Dful? comments and couple of votes??!! Okay anyways to all of you who looked at my first story "Falling For My Bestfriend(Liam Payne)" thank you SOOO MUCH!! It finally reached in the 1,000+ reads!!!!

Okay second part..

I'm thinking about holding a contest for a new cover. Here's details..

~Don't leave your cover in comments!

~It has to have Zayn Malik on it, because it's a FanFic about him! There could be a girl on it, try and match the girl to her description(CHAPTER 1 I THINK) and it could have the title as well.

~I will pick the winner on March 31..

~The winner will get a dedication in a chapter!

~To get the cover to me, you can tweet me @tayxoxoxo8, message me on here saying 'cover to Stole My Heart (A Zayn Malik FanFiction)' or you can message me for my email or kik if you have one!

Okay that's all, bye magical unicorn leopards!!! **waves**

~Taylor xx