Chapter 7

"I miss you." I said into the phone. As of right now I was talking to Zayn, I asked him about the little 'message' or what ever you want to call it that was written in the attic. He never answered my question though, so I just said I missed him, which is true.

"I miss you to. Yes I wrote it." He said back and finally answered. I froze in my spot. Was that the answer I wanted? "Sam?" I realized how long I've been silent about 15 minutes.

"Sorry. Wow." I felt bad because I couldn't say anything at the moment.

"Anyways what ya doing love?" He asked.

"Listening to you guys sing. You?" I laughed, I have Still The One on repeat. It's like my new favorite. I downloaded the whole year book edition, but the last four songs or so never got on. So when I was listening to music, it just came on and I freaked out. I was happy that they finally found my phone.

"Chilling." Zayn said with that cute Bradford accent.

After all of that we were just talking about god knows what. I was laying upside down on my bed, looking at my curls. The tips have gotten more blonde from the sun. Which I was happy about, I loved when my high lights came back. It's so cool how the sun makes high lights in my hair, but I still don't understand it. My tips were blonde and very curly. My hair smelt very pretty like vanilla. I put my hair under my nose, like a moustache. I took a picture and posted it on twitter and instagram.

@Sam_Carter: You know your cool when your laying upside down and have a moustache. I'm allowing all of you to be jealous now!  #Cool #StillTheOne #1D

I noticed how my instagram followers went up as well. How I have no clue. Do the boys even have instagrams?

"Nice picture Sam." Zayn laughed into the phone.

"Just saying. Are you jelly Zayn?" I joke.

"Well, considering I can grow a moustache.. No not really."

"Well... Are you hanging upside down? No I didn't think so!" I laugh really hard, which ends up with me doing a flip off my bed onto the floor, with an 'off'.

"Well then I didn't want that." I said.

"What did you do?" Zayn questioned.

"I fell off my bed and hurt my butt." He laughed.

"Thanks Zayn." I say sarcastically.

 "No problem" He says. Caitlin walks in my room with her phone as well. I think shes playing Temple Run or something. She looks at me confused and I mouth 'Zayn'. She nods and sits down on my bed.

"Zayn, Cait's here." I say for some reason.

"CAITLIN!!" He yells.

"ZAYN!" She yells back, her eyes not leaving her phone. I was still sitting on the floor. It was comfortable. Its odd, but I like sitting on the floor, it could be anywhere and I could just sit on the floor. Even if it's dirty. Maybe it's because I fall a lot, that the floor became my friend or something I have no clue. Don't take me away!!!

"Sam! Are you still on the floor? Why are laughing?" Zayn asked me. I didn't know I was laughing. Maybe you should take me away.?

"Oh yeah I'm still on the floor why?"

"Your retarded Sam." He laughed, I heard him tell the boys and soon I could hear all of them laugh their asses off through the phone. I have nice friends right?

"Hey you, your still the one. Hey you, your still the one. Hey you, your still the one. Hey you, your still the one-eeeee." I sing through the phone. The boys and Caitlin clap. Why do they think I'm a good singer? I'm horrible.