Chapter 5

The boys of One Direction left about a week ago. The apartment was a lot quieter with out five idiots running around. I just got back from work. It's about mid-night. Why do they close so late? It was pitch black in the apartment, maybe Cait is sleeping. I hadn't ate anything all day, the manager never listed me for a break today. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out couple pieces of cheese and bread. I buttered one side of each slice of bread.Then put the slices on the pan, with the cheese in between. I put my headphones in my ears and played the music.

"Too Young too dumb to realize. That I should have bought you flowers, and held your hand. Should've gave you all my hours, when I had the chance." I sang, quietly, but loud enough. I kept looking at the grilled cheese, so it won't burn.

"Ohh, oh, oh. Too Young too dumb... to real-ize. that I should have bought you flowers, and held you hand. Should've gave you all my hours, when I had the chance.." I heard clapping from behind me. I got scared and grabbed the hot spatula and turned around. It was just a sleepy looking Caitlin holding her laptop in front her, the screen facing me.

"Jesus! Caitlin don't do that! Scared me half to death." I said to her, turning my attention back to my food.

"Sam. I didn't clap you dumbass. How do you clap with something in your hands? Boys do you know how to?" She replied.

"Wait, how long have you been standing there Cait?!" I asked, then looked at the screen. I saw five boys in sweatpants, white and grey and black shirts. Niall with a snap back on and Zayn with an OBEY snap back.

"The whole time." Louis laughed from inside the tiny screen. I felt my cheeks go red.

"Caitlin!" I laughed. Trying to act cool.

"Sorry, the boys wanted to see you! Don't blame me.They heard you from my room, and a closed door!" She stated.

"Your really good! COME ON TOUR WITH US!!" Niall screamed and making sound and picture crackle.

"I'm good." I laughed again.

"Hey boys. Where are you guys?" I asked them. It looked sunny out side.

"NEW YORK!" Harry screamed. My eyes bugged out.

"Lucky. You enjoying it there?" I asked.

"It's cool here, it's loud. Tons of taxi's" Liam said, and the boys nodded.

"We're doing signing tomorrow at some mall. Zayn what's the name?" Liam added.

"I think it's called the Palisades?" Zayn answered.

"I LOVE THAT MALL!" Caitlin said with excitement.

"Girls, will be all over. Just saying, don't get hurt now. " I added. Me and Caitlin used to go there all the time while we lived in New York. It was the best mall. Well thats my opinion.

"Well Imma go eat my grilled cheese and go to bed. Night boys or should I say morning or afternoon?" I said waving into the camera.I heard many, 'don't go!' 'come on tour!!' 'come back' 'night Sam' , and others. They were so cute. I miss New York, but I love U.K.

@Sam_Carter: Going to bed, long night and just got home from my shift. Eating a grilled cheese, it's cheesy and gooie!! @NiallOfficial XD pic.twitter.com/TGhyi128

I tagged Niall just for fun. It seconds I got a reply from the one and the only Niall Horan.

@NiallOfficial: @Sam_Carter SHARE WITH ME! I'LL GET SOMEONE TO FLY OVER AND GET IT!! It looks yummy. #Jealous.

Then I got the boys replys?

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Sam_Carter , that looks good! I agree with hungry Nialler over here! Miss you guys! xx