Chapter 15

It's been a couple of days since that whole 'cheating' thing went down. As you know the boys said sorry. I finally forgave all of them the next day. Oh what about Caitlin you ask? I haven't talked to her. Now we're all on the tour bus going to Ohio, I think? Oh well.

We were just at a concert last night, I was so tired. I'm still tired. Everyone was in the little gaming/lounge area, playing FIFA. Caitlin next to Harry, almost pretty much on top of him. His trying to play the game! I was standing at the door way, Zayn sitting on one of the bean bags, Louis next to Harry, Liam on the gamer chair and Niall on the other bean bag. All smiling and laughing, even me. But I was tired. You could tell by the look on Caitlin's face she was getting pissed off. Harry was ignoring her, telling her 'Cait, stop.. I'm trying to play!' and well she really has no one to talk to. I mean the boys would talk to her, but not much and I won't talk to her unless she says sorry for EVERYTHING that happened that night.

"Guys, I'm going to sleep." I said walking off to the bunk area. They mumbled stuff and went back to playing.

I got changed into my pajamas and cuddled into my blanket. As I was about to close my eyes, I felt the bed sink down next to me and a pair of warm arms wrap around me. I shifted to look who it was. I smiled at his sleepy smile on he's face.

Zayn.

"I miss you babe" He said kissing the top of my nose. I shivered at his touch.

"Me too Zayn, me too." I said snuggling up into his body. It was cold in that room tonight. WHY!?

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until I heard a soft snore fill the room. I looked up and saw Zayn fast asleep. Thanks babe. I was glad we were okay. I don't know what I would do, Zayn was amazing. To think our relationship was basically ruined because of my 'best friend'. I still can't believe she would do that! 

I was up for about another 10 minutes starring at my beautiful boyfriend. I probably sound like the major creep right now. What can I say? Zayn was beautiful, even in his sleep! Then I fell asleep in his arms. He was so warm and comfortable.

---------------------------------------------

"You just have to apologize to her. What's so hard about that Caitlin? We all said sorry. Shes talking to us. It's your turn."

"She should be thanking me! She always wanted to kiss and meet Ed Sheeran from the start!"

"That doesn't matter, you knew she had a boyfriend. Your her best friend, you almost made them break up Cait. How would you feel about that? You wouldn't talk either! I can see, we can all see how bored you are! Just go say sorry for everything"

"Fine. I'll do it later"

A whole conversation woke me up from my nice sleep. Between someone and Caitlin. She won't apologize, shes so fucking stubborn! It's not even funny. I turned around on the bed and saw Zayn asleep with a smile on his face. AW!

"Zayn?"

"Yes babe." Yeah, his not asleep.

"Morning." I said getting out of his grip, which didn't work really good.

"ZAYN! Lemme go." I laughed tugging my body.

"Nope, we have a day off today. Your staying in bed with me all day!" He said in return. I knew I had no choice but to stay. I huffed a 'fine' and laid back down.

"Thanks babe." He laughed pulling me more into his body. Vanilla filled my nose. That sounded weird, didn't it?

 From that we did stay in bed all day. Zayn practically told Louis to get us food and drinks, Liam to get my laptop and then they left us alone. It was probably one of the best times of my life.