Chapter 29

"Your going down Malik!" I said, trying not to laugh. Me,Zayn, Niall and Harry were at the pool. Me and Zayn were in the water. My hair was up since it was straight again. Zayn decides to splash me. So now it's a water war!

"Sure Carter. What ever you say." Zayn laughed. He turned around and I went under the water quietly, not caring about my hair anymore. I grabbed one of his legs and pulled it out from under him. I swam back up and headed to the stairs. I walked out of the pool and went where Harry and Niall were.

"Hide me! Don't say anything!" I said to them, crawling under the lounge chairs that they had close together. Niall put a towel under both of them hiding the thin crack that was between the two chairs.

"Where's Sam?" Zayn's Bradford accent boomed through my ears. I put my hand over my mouth knowing I was going to bust into fits of laughter.

"Bathroom I think, mate. Why?" Niall said. Good little Irish boy.

"She- long story and I don't know how to explain it." Zayn answered. I saw his feet walk away. I scooted out from the chairs, dodging the pole holding the bands together.

"Thanks guys, I owe ya one!" I thanked them, and sat on one of the chairs next to them. I got my sunglasses from my bag and put them on. I fixed my hair into a messy bun on the side of my head. I flipped on my stomach to get a color on my back, then I'll go on my back to get color on my stomach.

My phone started going off. I dug through my bag and clicked the green 'ANSWER' button on the screen.

"What's up Lou?"

"WE'RE GOING ON A BOAT TOMORROW!" He screamed through the phone.

"One there's no need to shout! And two REALLY?!" I've never been on a boat or anything.

"Whatever, just tell the boys that we have to get up around 11 tomorrow. Its gunna be so fun!" He said and hung up. Rude. No good bye? Rude.

"Lou, said we have to get up at 11 tomorrow." I told Harry and Niall.

"Wh-"

"SAM!" I looked past the boys and saw a still soaked Zayn Malik coming my way. I got up and started speed walking away. I still had my phone in my hand. My pace started getting faster and I walked into the hotel, mind you I'm just walking around in a bikini. How nice of me. No.

 I looked behind me and saw he wasn't there. Where'd he go? I slowed down my walking and just walked regualer pace. I un-locked my phone and opened up Instagram, I don't like the new update with the how they put the video choice. Think they just copied Vine, which most people have and I think it's just as popular as Instagram.

I clicked on the camera and snapped a picture, like a scared face. The caption said, 'Running from my boyfriend, I don't want to get thrown into the pool! HELP ME!! D:'. After I posted the picture, I closed my phone and started to look at my toes and feet. What? Don't judge me, my toenails are purple! PURPLE!

I felt a body as I was walking. I looked up and saw Zayn smirking down at me.

"Zayn! No."

"Say your sorry."

"No! You splashed me first, so therefore I had to get revenge!" I stated. He let out a silly chuckle and put his arms on my waist. Next thing I know I'm being thrown over his shoulder.

"ZAYN PUT ME DOWN!"

"Nope. My revenge now love!"

"ZAYN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME?!" I screamed as he was walking closer to the pool ledge. I felt his arms go from my legs to my waist as he gently puts me down.