Chapter 20

"Where are we going?" I ask Zayn. We were walking for about 30 minutes. I was wearing a grey NIKE crop tank top, denim shorts and grey converse. Zayn said to dress casual. Zayn was wearing his Cool Kids Don't Dance t-shirt and jeans and some high tops.

"I'm not telling you! We're almost there Sam." He said taking my hand and pulling me closer to him. He smelt so good! We kept walking hand in hand for another 5 minutes until he stopped. A smile found a way to my mouth, I thought we were at the place. Sadly no. I was utterly confused.

"Zayn? Why'd we stop?" I asked him. He didn't say anything, just pointed. I looked to where he was pointing and saw what was wrong. Fans. Probably about 100 fans. Some paps. But how? We kept this quiet. It wouldn't have been one of the boys. No they wouldn't do that.

I could see flashes from about 30 feet away. They were really bright. Why do they need their flash on, it's not like it's dark out?! Zayn got us into a store to hide in until they leave. Why can't we have one day without any of this? Oh right, my boyfriend is famous!

"I'm sorry Sam. I didn't think they would be out today. Wanna go back?" Zayn said. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Zayn, don't worry about it! How about we don't go back and we go on our date? I've been looking forward to it, y'know?" I told him, taking one of his hands.

"You sure?"

"Positive." I answered.

--------------------------------------

"That was amazing, thank you Zayn" I said to him while heading onto the bus.

"No problem babe, anything for you" Zayn replied, kissing my cheek. I took he's hand and lead him to the couch. I wanted to watch movies with him! We both agreed on Safe Haven with Josh Duhamel. He is so cute, but Zayn. Zayn is perfect. We closed the curtains in the bus and turned on the T.V. I brought a blanket from the rooms and sat down on the couch with Zayn. He pressed play and the movie begun.

I wanted to go see this movie when it came out but I just didn't have the time. Any movie with Josh Duhamel in it is amazing to be honest with you!

--------------------------------------

An hour or so later the movie finished. safe Haven is such a cute movie! I'm still surprised that Zayn enjoyed it as much as I did. Another reason why I love Zayn! We continued to watch T.V for the rest of the day. We were watching some ghost show ad it was around 6pm.

Zayn and I were cuddled up together. He was so warm and had a comfortable shoulder. If I do say so myself.

"Sam."

"Sam. Wake Up"

"Babe?" I opened my eyes and saw Zayn's beautiful eyes. I smiled when he kissed my forehead. "Have a good sleep, love?" He asked me.

"Mmm, yeah. Sorry I fell asleep, I didn't think I would go to sleep" I replied and stretched out my arms.

"It's fine babe. It's almost 9 now and we're going to go find something to eat. Wanna come?"

"Sure, let me just re-do my hair and I'll be ready." I said, getting up off the couch heading into the bathroom. 5 minutes later I walked out and saw all the boys sitting there.

"Took you long enough" Harry huffed.

"I was only in there for 5 minutes. Calm your stuff Styles." I barked, walking past him to where Zayn was standing. I took he's hand and walked off the bus. He pulled me into the direction with the boys in front.

"Where are we going?" I ask.  Zayn shrugs and keeps walking. we all walk for another 30 minutes, when I finally get bored of walking so I stop in my tracks.