Chapter 7

Y/n's pov:

Everyone clapped as Mr.Jeon disclosed the news of re-contract with Akio LTD. Mr.Jeon also told them that it was me who made it possible so everyone was now praising me or congratulating me for my success except one.

She was throwing daggers at me with every glance she spared.But who cared.

“Thanks for your dedication Ms.Hwang.” Mr.Kim said. “I almost believed you were the one to betray us.But I am the happiest to be proven wrong.”

I smiled and mumbled to him a ‘Thank you.’

“We still need to find the traitor.” Mr.Jeon spoke,making us nod. “Don't worry,we will find him..Or her,soon.” Mr.Kim patted his arm.

“Okay.The meeting is dismissed.Go back to your work.” Everyone nodded and left after bowing,just me and Mr.Kim were left with him in the meeting room.

“You both come with me to my cabin.” We nodded and followed him.

“We gotta leave for Japan in three days.I hope you two are aware of this.” He said while we made our ways to his cabin.

“We gotta finalize the deal,see the fine print and settle a few more things there.We probably have to spend a week or two so prepare yourselves for that.”  We both nodded.

“That's it.I'll talk with you guys later.You can go.And Ms.Hwang,make coffee for me.” He began to work on the laptop.

“But you had one right before the meeting.” “Ms.Hwang,it's my office,my coffee machine,my coffee powder,my mood,my stomach.You don't need to worry too much.You can also get one if you want.”

Mr.Kim snorted and pressed his lips together to prevent himself from laughing out loud while I silently huffed and walked out of his cabin to make his favorite drink.

***

I was on my way back to Mr.Jeon's cabin after making his sugarless coffee.And to my bad luck,I had to cross paths with none other than the only person who couldn't tolerate me, Ms.Ella.

She eyed me as if I was some venomous snake,ready to jump on her.I can be one for her if she wants though.

Ms.Ella always gave me a negative vibe, probably for the way she behaved with me on the first day.So I always try to maintain a distance with her.

“Coffee,for Jeon?” She asked as I gave her a nod with a pleasant smile.She took two steps toward me,standing right in front of my face.

“Aren't you trying hard to get closer to him?” She asked with the fakest smile.As she was standing way too close to me,only we could hear our conversations.

If she didn't despise me so much,I would have thought she wanted to kiss me because of the close proximity between us.

“I am just doing my job,Ms.Ella.” She gritted her teeth. “But why do I feel like you have some other intention besides doing your work?”

Now what could I do if negativity was buried deep inside her.

“I have no other intentions than doing my job.And why are you so worried about me?” 

“Because I don't want any other woman close to Jeon except me.” But what if Jeon wants?

“Is he your boyfriend?Are you two in a relationship?Even if so,how can you just forbid everyone from going near him?Not everyone has bad intentions Ms.Ella.And he is not a kid either.”

“I don't care.Our marriage has been fixed since we were kids.So stay away from him.” Don't know why but her every word was provoking me.

“Ms.Ella,if he is really meant to be yours, don't worry.No one can take him away from you.Now if you excuse me,I can go and give him the coffee before it gets cold.Or else he will be having a mental breakdown.You must know that,right?”