Chapter 16

Y/n's pov:

Nothing was more refreshing than chilling in your own room and having a cheesy romcom movie marathon on a Sunday morning. No work pressure, no social obligation, just you, you and you.

But being blessed with a reviving Sunday morning cause my chicks- sorry, friends decide to ambush my place, with lots of food and drinks of course.

"Good thing you guys brought food, or else I would've kicked you out by now." I opened a pack of my favorite chips.

"I know I know." Heyoon uttered while occupying my bean bag. "Why are you guys here though?"

Dramatical gasps penetrated the air with two pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Don't tell me we are no longer welcome to come here!" Somi was the one to break the silence. "Somi, we have lost our Y/n to her..her...Colleagues! Must have made new friends!"

"Oh, come on drama queens. Stop fake crying." Two of them looked dead serious in my eyes before melting down.

"Fine, we just came to hang out with you. You have been so busy these days so we thought you would be happy if we paid a surprise visit." The genuineness in Heyoon's voice made me awe at them.

I smiled at them, offering them two packs of chips. "I am happier than you think."

They also smiled before taking the packets.

"So, how are your dance classes going?" Somi was so passionate about dance that she opened a small dance school a year or two ago.

"Great! Gained more than 20 students over the last two months, so I am thinking of hiring one or two dancers who are interested in teaching." I nodded.

"What about you Yoon, how is your cafe doing?" She was now a co-owner of the cafe and her business was thriving.

"A lot better than I expected to be honest. Becoming a co-owner wasn't a bad idea after all." "I told you. You panicked for nothing." Somi patted her back.

"Enough about us, how is your office life going? Any update on your hot boss?"

God,not again!

"You aren't gonna stay a single day without mentioning him on our girl's date huh? Should I set you up with him?" The idea made my stomach scrunch though.

"Eeek! Naur! I am rooting for you and him, idiot." Worst.

Him and I, together as a couple look..

Looks good! Oh, the inner demon was back.

"Keep dremin' cause that ain't gonna happen in a million years. And as for an update, we won the dance competition of our office's program a month ago." Yes, a month had already passed in a blink of an eye since the gala day.

"A freaking month ago!" "And you never told us!" "Yoon, we are no longer considered friends to her."

There went the drama queens.

"We didn't meet, you never asked,I never said. Easy math." I shrugged. "Nevermind, I have never been good at math." Somi stated. "Me neither."

"So, you are saying you guys danced as a couple? How was it? How did it feel dancing with a beautifully sculpted human?"

"Well," Two of them stared at me with anticipation, too eager to get the tea out of me. "It wasn't that special. Felt like the prom night of our high school."

Lie. The prom night was nothing near the moment I shared with Jungkook that night. Putting off the mask of our professional life, we shared a piece of the real us; the real Jungkook and Y/n. Not the CEO Jeon or the secretary Hwang.