Chapter 34 (18+)

Y/n's pov:

Two pairs of eyes settled on mine with two different emotions; Anger (Heyoon), Shock (Somi) as I rambled on for minutes about what happened at my parents’ house a week ago.

Yes, it's already been a week since I got kicked out by my father slash got disowned. I didn't tell the girls about it before today as I wanted them to tell them in person so I had to wait till the weekend rolled in and we could nestle at Heyoon's apartment for a girls' day.

“How could he do that? Didn't he feel an ounce of guilt or sadness? Didn't his heart tug once when kicking out his own daughter just because she stood up for what she wanted?” Somi went on, her face red in utter shock and resentment.

“I guess he didn't. That's why I am here at this position today.” I filled my mouth with another scoop of ice cream. “Some people don't deserve to be parents and your father is one of them.” Heyoon clenched her fist, eyes sharp. She released a breath before presenting us with a huge smile.

“But look at the bright side. You got free from Jung Hyun and you moved in with your boyfriend. Isn't that great?” I gave a nod. “I am sure your father would regret his decision one day.” I wish he did. “Till then, enjoy with your super romantic boyfriend.” Heyoon pinned me down with one of her nasty smirks that made me wanna gag.

“You have moved in with him for a week now right? Anything interesting we should know about?” Somi perked up, her eyes reflecting the same emotions as Heyoon's. Pretty bitches.

“What do you mean?” I played dumb, not wanting to give into their traps. “Did something happen between you two?” Both stared at me with great anticipation, as if they were waiting for the special dumpling combo at the corner shop of the street which was our favorite.

“Girls, I am surely not discussing my sex life with you. So get your faces out of my face.” Heyoon's eyes widened as Somi let out a gasp before they both looked at each other with mouth open and eyes the size of golf balls.

“She didn't deny.” “She said she won't discuss it with us instead of saying no.” “That means..” “They had sex.” They finished in unison and turned back to me.

“When did it happen?” “How did it happen?” “Who was the one to initiate?” God! Free me from these creatures!

“I-” I was glad I was cut off with a sharp ring as Heyoon's phone went on. “Oh, where's my phone?” We three looked around, searching for her phone. “Found it.” I perked when I found it under the avocado plushie. I was about to hand her the phone when my eyes got stuck on the screen.

“Taehyung?” I read out loud the caller ID name, making Heyoon freeze on her spot before she snatched her phone from my hand with a recording speed. Somi and I pinned her with a glare when she declined the call before looking up at us.

“Hong Heyoon, are we missing something?” She giggled nervously, her hands swiping against her skirt. “It's nothing guys.” Somi crossed her arms against her chest while I frowned a brow. “Why is Taehyung calling you on a Sunday morning? There is obviously some explanation we need to hear.” She laughed again at my words.

“It's really nothing, I swear.” Right at that moment, her phone lit up with trails of text flooding her inbox.

Taehyung: Are you busy

Taehyung: Am I disturbing you?

Taehyung: I will call back later then.

Heyoon's face flushed, her bottom lips scrapped against her teeth. “When did it happen?” I calmly asked, not trying to scare her off. “We exchanged numbers at your engagement party. Since we have been talking. But nothing more than this.” She held her hands up in a surrendered gesture.