Chapter 4

What.The.Fuck.

The papers scattered all around the floor as I looked at the person I bumped into.Tall,blonde hair,blue hazel eyes.She almost didn't look Korean if it weren't for her eyes.She looked like half-Asian and half..European I guess.

"I am so sorry." I apologized quickly. But she didn't reply,rather she stared at me with a wide opened mouth as if I just stabbed her twice.

I ignored and quickly knelt down to grab the papers. "How dare you?!" The blondie's voice reached my ears. "You dropped my 55 dollar Chanel lipstick!"

I stood up straight after rearranging the papers,meeting her eyes. 

"I am really sorry for that.It wasn't intentional." I politely apologized again. 

"But because of you,my Chanel lipstick is ruined now.Look at it!" She pointed down where her Chanel lipstick and a pocket mirror were laying down.

She was probably re-applying her lipstick while walking in the hallway.

"I'm sorry again.I..I'll pay back for it." Maybe my father didn't like me that much,but I had enough money in my card to pay for a 55 dollar Chanel lipstick as he always gave enough money to both of his kids;willingly or out of responsibility but I was grateful for that.

"You'll pay back for it?" She flipped her hair back as she took a step toward me. "Have you ever even seen a Chanel lipstick in your life?"

"But I use Dior." She snapped her mouth shut and glared at me as if she would burn me alive right there and then.She was now yelling at me as the employees on the floor stared at us.

"How dare you talk back to me huh?What's your name?Which department are you in?" She retorted. "Hwang Y/n.I am Mr.Jeon's secretary."

"You are Jeon's secretary?I see." She suddenly grabbed my arm. "Let's go to Jeon. He needs to see what a rude employee he has." "But I didn't–"

"Ms.Ella!" A voice chirped from behind us as we both looked at the direction. "Please let her go,she is new here.I am apologizing on behalf of her." The brunette gave her a sweet smile as Ella,stared at her for a moment before letting my arm go.

"Mina,why are you taking her side?" Ella frowned. "I am not taking her side Ms.Ella. I just want to say,it would be a waste of your time to spend it on someone like her right?And it was just lipstick,I know you can buy plenty of them.After all,you are the fashion icon here who never cares about money when it comes to beauty."

Ella cleared her throat,somehow feeling proud of herself at her words with sarcasm hidden behind them which she was too blind to understand I guess.

"You are right.But I am not letting this slide okay?I'll go and tell Jeon about her. Hwang Y/n right?Just wait and see." With that,she walked toward Mr.Jeon's cabin.

"Umm..Thanks for saving me from her though she still went to complain." Mina gave me a smile.

"Don't mind her.She is like that.Actually she is Mr.Jeon's childhood friend so she kinda has power for that." I see.

"Btw,I am Mina.Nice to meet you." She extended her hand for a shake. "Y/n. Nice to meet you too." We shook our hands.

"Well,I gotta distribute it among the staff so–" "Oh,let me help." "No no,it's fine.I can do it by myself."

"Y/n,we are colleagues right?Colleagues help each other.Now let me do it too." I smiled and nodded as we shared the papers in half.Guess I made a new and first friend in my job place.

Jungkook's pov:

Cracking my knuckles,I leaned back on my chair as I closed my eyes.I had been staring at the computer screen for too long and they were now feeling numb,as if they would come out of their sockets anytime.