Chapter 12

Y/n's pov:

Mr.Jeon gave me a warm smile after I kept his favorite coffee on his desk.Only he and god knew what obsession he had with that one particular coffee that he had to take every morning.

“My schedule?” He sipped on his coffee.I read him his schedule as he gave a nod.

“Mr.Jeon?” I contemplated on asking the question I wanted to ask so badly. “Mind if I ask you something?” “Yeah,sure.Ask as many as you want.”

“I just want to ask one for now.Why are you so obsessed with Moonlit Cafe's coffee?” He chuckled. “You wanted to ask this?” I shrugged as he laughed again.

I remember one day I couldn't bring him the coffee cause I was late and there was a long queue.He gave me a cold shoulder the whole day and I understood why Mr.Kim warned me about not forgetting that coffee.

“Well,I don't know either.I just love to start my work days with it.” I gave him a ‘Are you serious’ look. “Don't stare at me like that.I know I sound crazy.”

“You sound like an obsessed lover.If that cafe's coffee was a person,I am sure you would've chased her down till the end of this world.” I jokingly said.

“Right.I would and I definitely will chase down the person I love;till I make her mine.” Dead silence engulfed the whole room with two pairs of eyes staring at each other.

I swore I saw his eyes darken for a second before he smiled,his eyes squinting at the effort which made him look so adorable.

“Well,” I wandered for words. “I am leaving now.Call me when you need anything.” I stuck with the safer one and walked out.

Right after I settled myself down at my assigned desk,my phone vibrated with an incoming notification sound.

It was an Instagram dm request and as much as I was tempted to put my phone down, curiosity took over the temptation and I ended up opening the request.

My brows frowned together for a millisecond before widening as the size of a plate,staring at the picture I received.

It was my picture.

There was a text too.

You look good with skirts on.I wonder how you would look without them.

What.The.Fuck.

I received a picture of mine with a creepy af text from an unknown user with no name or no profile picture.The picture was from the Moonlit cafe's entrance,probably when I was going to buy coffee for Mr.Jeon.

But who took the picture?Was someone stalking me?!Why on the earth would someone stalk me for no reason?I did no wrong to anyone.

People always do crazy stuff Y/n. I know right! But why on earth would that happen to me!

Maybe someone was doing a prank on me. But whoever it was,he or she would be done for life when I got him/her in hand.

I ignored and focused on my work.Sometimes ignorance is blissful and I would love to do that.

<Three days later>

“Gosh!Did all the good designers died or something!?I am literally losing my mind and shit now.” Livi spoke,her expression tight.

It was a Sunday afternoon and I was at the mall with two of my colleagues,Mina and Livi.Yes,that Mina who helped me when Ms.Ella tried to insult me.We got close after that and later she introduced me to Livi.And that's how we became work buddies.

“Livi,don't lose your shit.We will find a dress soon.” We were hunting for dresses for our dance party and it was so tiring.

“We have been strolling around for over two hours now.I am literally so hungry!” “Okay.We can eat then start our dress hunting mission again,hmm?” I suggested to which,they both nodded.