Chapter 29 (18+)

!!!Disclaimer!!!
Mature content ahead. Skip the part if you are uncomfortable.

Jungkook's pov:

"Good morning, sir."
"Good morning, Mr. Jeon."

I smiled and greeted the employees who greeted me on my way to the cabin. "Good morning, Mr.Jeon." I nodded at Suyin, the receptionist for the executive floor.

"Is Y/n here yet?" I asked, having her desk empty. "Yes. She is inside your cabin." "Okay." I tapped on her desk before making my way inside my office room.

"Good morning. Ms.Hwang is early today." She startled at my sudden appearance before turning around. "Oh, good morning. And have I ever been late, Mr.Jeon?"

She regained her composer quicker than I thought as she plastered me with a cool stare. "Never, I assume." I went to sit on my chair as her gaze followed me.

"Your coffee." She passed me the signature Moonlit paper cup. "Drink it before it gets cold or I might have to walk another round to fetch it for you again." I laughed.

"Did Jung Hyun contact you after that night?" The playfulness from her eyes washed away at the sudden mention of him.

"Would he dare? After the humiliation?" I nodded. "Speaking of him, you have a meeting with him at... 11." I frowned.

"Do I?" She shrugged when I scowled. "Can I cancel it?" "I am afraid you can't." Fuck my life. "In that case, I can use another cup of coffee. Would you mind making one for me, my dear?" She laughed at my dramatic expression.

"On my way."

<->

No matter how much I wanted to throw Jung Hyun out of my company building, I needed to close the deal. Moreover, I needed to see his rotten face after the failure of his engagement night.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. Hope you are doing great." I deliberately pressed on the last sentence, knowing it would piss him off.

"Yeah, I thought Jeon Jungkook was known for his punctuality." I smiled, taking the seat across from him. "And here I thought Ahn Jung Hyun was known for keeping his promise. But he failed to keep both."

His scowl deepend, making my inner child heal. There was nothing more comforting than pissing off those people who didn't like me.

"Well, let's close the deal now." I took the paper from the table before taking a look at it. Jung Hyun's face went one shade paler when I signed the papers.

"From today, Ahn group won't have any future connection or deal with Jeon Ent. It's official now." I passed him the file back.

"And I get to keep my woman too." He looked down before smiling bitterly. "The wedding is still on, Jeon. Don't fly too high, I'll be the one to smile in the end."

"Sure. I would like you to try." He chuckled. He was baiting me now. "You are the one who has to try Jeon. Her father has already decided to hold the wedding earlier. Soon, she will be under my skin and you will be the one crying." Smug bastard.

"I'll see you, at the wedding of course" He stood up and walked away, leaving me alone with my vicious desire of skinning him alive.

Cooling myself down for a minute, I went out of the meeting room and walked my way toward my cabin.

"Oh, Ms.Hwang!" I stopped in front of her desk. "Can you come inside? I need to have some serious talk with you."

"Oh, okay." She said innocently. A minute later, she was inside my cabin as I leaned against my desk, leisurely playing with the fidget spinner.