Naveb

Naveb glanced at the sun bear tattoo on his upper arm, he could see Greenhaven in the distance. He had been walking for three days with his mother, father, and little brother Nyx. 

As they reached the entrance, two Greencloaks stopped them telling his father that someone named Olvan was waiting for them inside Naveb heard his parents telling Nyx to stay outside with the Greencloaks. Naveb followed his father into a room with no complaint.

 He was tired from all the walking and hoped that there were some chairs in the room. There were three things going through Naveb's head as he walked into that room. First of all, there were other kids in the room, and while three of them were looking at him curiously one of them had a hostile and defensive look on his face as he walked in.

 The second thing was the kid who didn't seem to like him was the only one without a spirit animal and thirdly why was the adult that had a bird on his shoulder looking at his father warily?

 "Takoda, Xanthe, Naveb, Take a seat" the man who Naveb assumed was Olvan offered. He sank gratefully into one of the chairs and zoned out while Olvan got his parents up to date with everything that had already been discussed and only caught the part of the conversation that consisted of them explaining to the kids what they were going to be doing training with their spirit animals.