Naveb

When Nesryn explained what she heard to him, he was in shock. He had practically lived in books and not one book mentioned a horse Great Beast or talisman. 

He quickly changed his face into a normal face and acted like he knew nothing about a new Great Beast. The door swung open and out came a man in a red cloak and a mask, just like Shadows and Olvan.

Olvan began to speak, "I have found some very bad news and a lot will be weighed down on your shoulders." he then went on talking about the same things Nesryn said.

" You will be given a week to prepare and train, you will leave on Friday." Then Olvan turned with his cloak trailing behind him.

Irina started to panic and ran out of the arena with Nesryn on her heels shouting out her name. Tarik snuck out to the balcony with his spirit animal not far behind. The only people that were left in the arena were Fen-Shadow and I.

"So, do you have a spirit animal?" Naveb said, trying to make a conversation with the boy in a red cloak and a cat mask.

"Yes I do, would you like to see?" Shadow said in a low growl. Without waiting for an answer, he lifted up his sleeve to reveal a black leopard tattoo. The spirit animal sprang out and its yellow eyes were fixed at Naveb. 

Uncomfortably, Naveb stepped back to be a certain amount of distance between the large cat and him.

"Uh, nice animal," Naveb said uncomfortably.

"Yes, I summoned him when I was reading a book about black leopards. Very convenient-"

 Shadow went on and on but Naveb didn't pay attention to any of this. The thing he was most interested in was that he swore he saw a tail swish at the side of him.

"Shadow, do you have a tail?" Naveb asked.