Irina

Irina knocked softly on Tarik's door to make sure he was awake and ready for training that morning. Irina looked out the window and estimated that they had about 20 minutes until training started.

 "What?" came a grouchy reply from Tariks' room. Irina ignored his tone and walked in.

"I didn't even say come in," Tarik tried to say in his most sassy voice but ended up sounding like he was losing all his strength.

"Training starts in about 15 minutes and Breakfast starts in 5. So, if you want hot breakfast, you better get changed now." Irina said, suddenly sounding like his mum.

Tarik murmured something under his breath, so Irina just assumed that it was a yes. She walked out of the room and right after she turned around the corner, she saw Nesryn and Naveb talking to each other as their spirit animals were having a play fight.

Irina hid around the corner so they wouldn't see her. She smiled to herself as if she could tell that they would be together in the future. Irina took another route to the dining room.

When she arrived at the dining room, she found Tarik at the table stuffing all the pancakes he could into his mouth, Dale eating his pancakes at the other side of the room trying to ignore Tarik, and Shadow standing in the corner like he was trying to hide in the shadows like his name behind him.

"Oh, Iwwfina your hmere"

Irina looked at Tarik with a raised eyebrow and waited for him to swallow his pancakes."What sort of training are we doing?" Tarik asked her."Uh, we are going to be practicing on which weapon we like the best I believe," Irina answered, very concerned about the fact that Tarik was paying attention to what they were doing. Irina went over to the pancakes and took two.

 She sat down at a table, waiting for the rest of her friends to come.