Fenris/Shadow

One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four sheep... Fenris or Shadow was waiting for the leader, Olvan, to come into his study to learn the information his father knew about.

"Sorry I'm late, one of the fallen kids just got their spirit animal." A man in a green cloak said.

" It's fine, come sit down. I have found some information that will come in handy for you." Fenry's father said.

The man, most likely Olvan, came to sit down on his side of the table.

"Now, what information did you find?" Olvan asked.

"I found the talismans animal. The animal is a horse and its name is Oroitz. His talisman has the power to control memories and thoughts. If the 'bad guy' gets this talisman, he or she could be able to manipulate people into joining his or her team."

Fenry's father stopped to take a break. Olvan looked away from them and looked down at his table. He muttered many words Fenrys could not make out, but it sounded like he was panicking.

"I think I know who is after the talisman but it is not for the children to hear. Everett will instruct Fenrys to the other children," Olvan said calmly.

Fenris was instructed out of the room to hear just a few words from Olvan. We are in trouble. His mind was racing and didn't pay any attention to where he was going and who he was going to meet. All he knew was something bad was going to happen.

 When Fenry's father found out about this talisman, he immediately grabbed his cloak and told him to grab his bag and follow him. I am going to find everything I can about this horse talisman and I will help my father. Fenris was back to reality when Everett told him to go inside and wait there with the other children. 

He braced himself for the worst and pushed the door open.