Naveb

"Time to wake up!! Get up you sleepy-" The sentence was interrupted by a ginormous SLAP and a very loud string of curses that was from a parent and someone must have been annoyed and hit whoever screamed. Naveb quickly got dressed and walked outside his door to find the 4 parents he saw last night, his father, his mother, and Olvan all standing near the doors of all of the kids. Naveb counted three kids including himself outside of the rooms that they were sleeping in. He spotted a girl and a boy which meant that two were missing. "Sorry I'm late" he heard a voice behind him, a girl was looking flustered, "Slash decided to go on a run around the room and it took me a while to catch him and get him in a doormant state" The first girl smiled at her friend.

"Have you seen Tarik?" she asked.

"No, I haven't seen him since he went off to his room." a girl answered.

Naveb realized that Tarik must have been the guy who seemed to hate him

"I'll go find him," Naveb said as he got up and in a hurry without an answer. He felt awkward with the strange people he had met only last night. He was trapped in the thoughts of the people until he didn't pay attention and bashed into a wall.

"AH!" screamed a voice. Tarik had woken up to the noise Naveb had made. He walked into the room and found Tarik on the floor looking like he had just seen a ghost.

"Do you wake people up like that?" Tarik gasped while pretending to just have a heart attack.

"No, and everyone is waiting for you. I will go now," Naveb tried to not make eye contact with the guy that seemed to hate him. He left without saying anything.