Dale

It was so hard to ignore Tarik's vicious eating of his pancakes but Dale managed it...Barely. He ended up giving and moving to a completely new table to make sure he didn't vomit before training.

 Dale starts to sink into his thoughts about everything that is so far happening and about the conversation that happened just that night. He kept sinking deeper and deeper into his thoughts until Irina came up and pulled him back to reality.

"Hey, it's time for training. You gonna come?"

"Yeah, be there in a sec," Dale murmured.

Dale walked out of the dining room and into his bedroom, Blaze was lying on his bed comfily sprawled across the pillows and blankets. Dale almost felt bad making her get up and start training. He tried his best to wake Blaze up the calmest way he could think of but even then, she woke up with a start. Blaze sat up tiredly and started to follow Dale. 

Blaze started walking around with a blanket draped over her back. Dale stifled a laugh pulled the blanket off her and put it back on his bed. He picked up Blaze and carried her to the door of the training area, then he placed her gently on the ground.

 "Are you ready?" he whispered to her and then he opened the door.