Chapter 5: Erebus

As i was heading home for the day, i saw the ray of light from earlier petting a dog.
His kind was filled with love and kindness, i could tell that about him. I could tell he had a sensitive and kind heart, his eyes glimmered with compassion and empathy.. his glow..
It made my heart flutter thinking about it.. every time i've seen this glow, it fills my heart with something it's never felt before.. It was nothing like looking at the sunlight or looking at the moon or stars.. It was different.. This glow..
He noticed me staring and he started to cross the street until i yelled for him to stop where he was, he looked confused until a car came speeding by.
I couldn't imagine a light so bright being destroyed.
Once he checked the streets, he came up to me with a radiant smile (literally).
"Hey!" When he smiled, he had dimples on each cheek, his eyes closing ever so slightly.. It was- "Hello..?" he was waving his hand in front of my face.
"Oh sorry.. I must have spaced out.."
"That's okay. I get it, i'm lost in thought a lot sometimes too." This boy was understanding... his eyes filled with sympathy and care.
"Cool.." It felt weird talking to someone so  casually.. He gave off a save vibe to him.
"That's alright, i should head home too.." he says with a smile.
I nodded and waved goodbye and watched him walk away.
As i walked home i caught myself thinking about him.
"what is wrong with me?" i muttered to myself as i walked in the door and threw my stuff down.
Once i was in the only energy i had was just enough to lay down on the couch.
Thinking of that boy.. Apollo..