Chapter 16: Apollo

I couldn't believe Erebus knocked Alex out in one blow. I was always into strong men but lord was i impressed.
I couldn't show it, though, i didn't want to encourage that behavior but oh boy did it get me riled up thinking about his muscles.
I went to his house after school.
"Apollo! You might as well live here now." Erebus joked as he let me in.
"Yep! Might as well move in."
I noticed his tank top as he took his hoodie off, his arms were big and strong.. I wanted him to pin me to a wall or something at this point.
I mean, it's fucked up to think about but seriously, my dude is jacked.
"Like the view?"
I now realize i had been staring as his biceps this whole time.
"Can i touch it?"
He laughed and held out his arm to me. I placed my hand on it and squeezed.
"Not me! I'm skin and bone."
"You'll get there."
"I'm not sure i want to, i like being me."
"The skinny style fits you, you're too sweet to have hot muscles like me" Erebus joked.
"Shush you." I put on a movie and he sat down on the couch beside me.
"You're a really good friend." Erebus said out of nowhere.
"Oh, thanks!" i said with a smile," "you are too!"
His smile warmed up my heart.
We finished the movie and i stayed the night, when i woke up in the morning i remembered almost nothing, i guess we did drink a little.
Once we started to my home, my footsteps were slow and smooth, i felt woozy, but not because of the booze.
My heart felt heavy and quick. I looked over at Erebus' feet. I counted his footsteps, they were even and smooth.
I thought was so lost in him, i didn't realize we were standing at my door.
"Apollo?"
I came back into reality and looked at him.
"Oh. Sorry."
He smiled at me and i opened the door.
"Bye."
I waved bye and went inside my house. It  suddenly felt really lonely.
Like my house was- No. Like i was empty.
Why did it feel empty?