Chapter 14: Brandon

"Cassandra!!!" I screamed and jumped on her.
"Hello, Brandon." She just continued to put her books in her book bag.
"Cmon, acknowledge me!"
"Oh, Brandon, you're the most acknowledged acknowledgeable person i've ever met." She said with sarcasm.
"Har,har.."
I let go of her and sat beside her.
"So what's been going on?" I asked.
"Nothing really.." She looked over at two boys. "Well.. do you think there's something up with those two? Like, are the brothers or lovers? Or just best friends?"
I looked over at the two and they were joking around, doodling pictures in a notebook.
"No clue, they just seem to be friends but that's only because they don't look like an every day couple and definitely aren't brothers."
"Everyday couple?" She questioned me.
"I mean, usually the couples here make out and are all cuddly.... and.." I pause and look at her "Why don't we ask instead of theorizing?"
"No! Why would we do that?"
"To find out what's between them?" What is she, stupid?
"The whole point of 'theorizing' is to get an answer without asking, Brandon!"
"Fine, fine." I said. This antisocial maniac is so weird. But she's my sister so i gotta love her.
Her brunette hair brown eyes glasses and freckles make her look like your everyday background character but she knows everything about everyone, she hears everything and says nothing to nobody unless it's me.
I mean, she's my sister, she has to tell me.
That's probably why she wants to know about these two boys, there's never been a question she can't ask herself and answer and there's never been people she didn't know everything about. But she seemed to know nothing about these two.
"Well.. we can theorize later."
"Fine." She zipped up her bag and left as soon as the bell rang.