Chapter 7: Apollo

When i got to school, my boyfriend grabbed my face and started kissing me.
In all honesty i didn't like the way he treated me.. Like an object.. i just kissed him back, it wasn't passionately but when i opened my eyes slightly i saw that boy, Erebus walk by, looking at us, he turned away and kept walking, faster this time and i pulled away from him.
I wanted to break up with him. I had to.
I didn't like him, i never really did.
"Alex?" I asked his name.
"Yeah babe?" i didn't like it when he called me babe, or baby, or darling, or sweetheart..
"I wanna break up."
"What?" he didn't sound hurt..or anything.
"Yeah.. i'm sorry." I wasn't really sorry but it made it better.
"That's fine. I don't even like you. Besides, you'll always be nothing without me." He shoved me against the locker and went to a girl and held her waist, the girl looked at him with love.
Ah, a player. Of course.
I headed to class and saw Erebus. Something about him made my heart skip a beat but i said nothing as i sat beside him, it was awkward when he saw Alex making out with me.
Well, awkward for me.
I went the whole day without saying anything but answers to questions my teachers asked.
When i got home, i slept well that night, i remembered the scene of the burn i gave Erebus.
"Why did that happen?" i whispered to myself as i fell asleep.